“Refreshed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Cornelia
Nashville
“Refreshed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have been staying in Cornelia every few weeks for 2 years now, and this was our first time at Baymont. We got to use our points, but that didn't take away from the value. Except for the lack of internet reception, we were very impressed. The bed was very comfortable, the room very clean and the breakfast was very nice. The coffee station provided coffee 24/7. And, we were given an upgraded King room that included a jacuzzi tub! We will stay at Baymont from now on. For the price - a great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
ellijay
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Had reservations at this hotel for 3 weeks and requested a King downstairs. I realize they can't promise you a certain type of room so we there early to try and get a downstairs room before everybody else got there. To start with the front desk clerk was outside smoking and I had to wait for her to finish her cigarette before she would come inside. They had me on the second floor and I asked if any rooms were available rooms on the ground floor and she told me there was but since I booked on the internet with Baymont they couldn't move me. Never heard that before but she insisted she could not move us. Must admit I got a little POed at this and so did she. The next morning she was pointing me out to some other person behind the desk and they got a hearty laugh at my expense.

Room Tip: Go to the Hampton Inn next door.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank buzz11
Ash R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
I sincerely apologize for the issue you encountered during your stay. Our guests comfort and safety is our main concern. However, I would also like to apologize for the other issues you mentioned. Your review will assist in preventing issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Cornelia hotels

SALISBURY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I came to town for a grand opening of the Marathon Gas Station. My entertainer name is Wacky Doo The Clown. I was allowed to come back after entertaining for 4 hours at the grend opening and use the public bathroom to get out of makeup before traveling 4 hours back home. I really apopreciated that courtesy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cornelia
Hampton Inn Cornelia
Hampton Inn Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 18 in Helen
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia? Share your experiences!