“Good Clean Hotel and Good Value”

Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Cornelia
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I would recommend this hotel. This hotel was fully booked for the 3 nights we stayed there in 6/2012 but never had a problem with an overcrowding experience in the lobby or at check-in. The check in staff were helpful, efficient and courteous. There is a computer in the lobby with free Wi-Fi, but the attached printer did not work. However, the front desk clerk willingly printed out our boarding passes for our flight home. The free Wi-Fi in the rooms worked on the 1st floor, but not the 2nd. The rooms were very clean which is very important to me. Our king room was just the normal size, but our daughter had a suite and it was very large and equally clean. The room had a nice size refrigerator and microwave. We had broken wall socket and it was repaired quickly. Breakfast is provided with your room, but I would only call it average. There was a waffle iron and the usual items for a continental breakfast. I think it could be improved with the addition of omelets and a better selection of fruit. Overall, if I were in the area I would definitely stay there again. Cleanliness and good room prices is a great combination.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LH123

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great place to stay, we loved it. CLEANest room we have stayed in along time. Very well taken care of, and the Staff was Great. Our group took about 8 rooms and not one complaint. And did I say, the the Bed was very comfortable, slept like a Baby. Shower was great. We will be back the next time to Helen. Oh and the PRICE was the greatest thing !!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bobby C
Reviewed May 26, 2012

While traveling Home to Florida from NC with a very sick family member, we had the pleasure of staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites at Cornelia, GA. It was graduation weekend for the local colleges, but we STILL had a superb experience. The staff was friendly, our rooms were VERY comfortable and clean. The jacuzzi tub in my wife and mine room was PERFECT after a week of driving the mountains of NC. The breakfast was good, and the young lady attending the Breakfast BUSTED her BUTT the whole time we were there to make sure everyone who wanted to eat got to eat. I strongly suggest you use Baymont Inn and Suites when you can, this is not our first excellent experience iwth Baymont, .

Room Tip: King bed with Jacuzzi Tub is a MUST !!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Andy F
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I went up to the North Georgia Mountains on May 14th and actually decided to stay an ""extra day""" because the nice room and the great hospitality of the wonderful people we encountered.at the Motel....Our room was very clean and most comfortable!!!....also at a great price.!~!.....we had not visited this motel before and will definitely make this motel a stay away from home upon our travels to the area.!!!!! The wonderful manager,Sara Beth, and all her staff,,"Kristi," ""Janie",,,Sharon, and """Maria"""" made sure our stay was extra special.! !....Thanks so much for the """extra clean""" room ""MARIA""!!!...!!!! And thanks, Sara Beth,,,, Kristi,Janie,and Sharon for taking the time to meet our needs!!!!!!!!!Judy and Don W. Lake City,Fl.

Room Tip: we chose the restaurant (across the street from the Baymont Inn,!~!~!,,,the Longhorn for our meal on...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 1020will
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This roadside hotel was fine for the evening. I checked in at 9:30 p.m. and checked out at 6 a.m. Both people on the desk were friendly. The hotel was clean and quiet. The wi-fi was adequate (once the routers had been reset; but, hey, that happens and they addressed it). The rate was reasonable (I used my AAA card to get a discount). My only negative was that the air conditioner was a good bit noisy, but even that wasn't so bad. There was breakfast available in the morning, which looked fine although I didn't avail myself of it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MarComTraveler
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My daughter and I recently stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Cornelia, Ga while there on business. This facility is a 5 star experience. The people were great. The room was clean and comfortable and the bed very comfortable. I highly recommend this place to ALL travelers.
Chris Guthmann

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Christian G
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Hotel was very clean and updated with flat screen t.v., microwave, and fridge in room. Free wifi and use of computer in lobby. Good selection of food at free continental breakfast. Very friendly staff. Overall a great experience. Would definitely stay here again. And best of all, fantastic rates. Check out booking early on-line as this was a much better rate than booking directly at hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cornelia
Hampton Inn Cornelia
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Helen, GA
12 mi away
Country Hearth Inn Toccoa
Holiday Inn Express Helen

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Cornelia? Share your experiences!