“Food for the soul!”

A Chef's Touch Bistro
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Cornelia
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Just like home cooking---if your mom's a great cook of family style Southern food. The meat loaf, fried chicken, collards, ribs, cole slaw are just a few of the classics you'll find here. We've been here more than once and plan to go back again. Give them a try; I think y'all will like it too!

3  Thank MissDixieDelight

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stopped by tonight, had some ribs, collard greens, and macaroni and cheese. I felt like I was eating at Grandma's house! These guys do a great job. I'm going back tomorrow.

3  Thank EagleCoachB
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We ate here for the first time on Thursday. Tried their burgers....tasted great!! Too big for me ...shared mine with hubby. Fries were a little limp...but tasted good. Will def. eat here again...anxious to try out dinner menu.

3  Thank djtdoc
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This place has great southern food my husband and I ate here yesterday I had the Ribs, boiled cabbage, mac and cheese, and cornbread. Husband had Meatloaf, mac and cheese, potatoes, and roll. Everything was very good I am picky about my meatloaf ,mac and chees and cornbread but this was the best I've had anywhere.The staff is very friendly and welcoming.

4  Thank Marley B