“Try this Again”

Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits
Ranked #19 of 56 Restaurants in Cornelia
Description: Since 1977 Bojangles' has been serving customers our perfectly seasoned chicken, made-from-scratch biscuits, signature fixin's, and Legendary Iced Tea. Our biscuits are carefully prepared by our Master Biscuit Makers and served hot and fresh all day every day. Bojangles' flavorful, one-of-a-kind food is sure to keep you coming back for more. It's Bo Time!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s Sunday and we decided to give this place another chance. Very busy today and taking a long time after we have had some drive thru catastrophes.
I ordered roasted chicken bites that came with a biscuit unlike other times I’ve ordered.My husband had a 3 piece chicken dinner with pinto beans and dirty rice.
All the food was good but slow coming out and when we were eating our meal we noticed a family come in and wait at the counter and after a long wait and no one coming to the cash stand they walked out and left. I noticed the girl that helped us was emptying trash cans in the restaurant and never paid any attention to customers waiting at the cash stand.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

After 2 past visits , should have learned my lesson... But, 1 more time we tried a morning of biscuits and sausage.. I'm done.. the sausage was dry, hard , way overcooked, biscuit was fair.... the parking lot should have told me.. MOVE ON.... if you have never had indigestion, try this Bojangles... my last time...

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Bojangles is most known for it’s awesome biscuits, but they have been very accommodating for my diet; I order two sides of eggs, and a side of country ham; works for my diet in keeping the carbs low for me.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank FrankS268
Reviewed September 12, 2018

I enjoy getting gravy biscuits and orange juice at this Bojangles. The staff are always polite. Good place to go for a drive-thru breakfast!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Nothing against this particular establishment, just the chain in general.

The chicken is way too spicy for anyone in my family. The mashed potatoes taste funny.

Date of visit: May 2018