“A little Tex Mex in Georgia”
Review of Don Pollo - CLOSED

Don Pollo
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Multi Cuisine Fabulous Restaurant! Selections include: Authentic Mexican, Great Southern Food, Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads, Pastas, Seafood, Steaks, BBQ, Tapas, Full Bar and Daily Drink Specials. Come dine in our upscale environment, and let our friendly servers take great care of you! Very budget friendly and affordable, huge portions! We invite everyone to come EAT, DRINK, & RELAX!
Fort Myers, Florida
“A little Tex Mex in Georgia”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Don Pollo was recommended by the manager of the Hotel where I was staying, and he did not steer me wrong. The staff was excellent, from the Hostess, to my Waiter, to the Chef (who personally delivered my dinner). The food was as described the menu, piping hot, and more than enough to satisfy my appetite. My waiter was attentive without being intrusive. I left a very happy traveler and will definitely stop again!

1 Thank sallysue1279

Cornelia, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Don Pollo's many, many times since they have renovated. It is a very relaxing place to have a quiet meal and a nice beverage Service is excellent; Justin one of the Owners will make sure that you are very comfortable and have a great experience. I highly recommend it for the business traveler or for someone needing a quiet nice place to conduct a business lunch!

1 Thank debbiepurcell
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Best restaurant in town”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great selection, great atmosphere, great staff, great owner. Best restaurant in town. We eat here every week and not only is it the best mexican food in town, it has the best southern cooking in town as well.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mark W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful dinner at a great value!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The prime rib special was very, very good!!! It came with prime rib, 2 sides, & a salad. A lot of food at a small price, $14.99. The service was great. The waiter was extremely helpful & very informative. The atmosphere was comfortable. We really had a wonderful expreience. We will visit again soon! :)

1 Thank cesotelo
Savannah, Georgia
“From friendly staff to amazing food they have it all!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Best restaurant in Cornelia! I have been to many Mexican restaurants in the past, but I can't compare any to this one. As soon as I walked in I got this relaxed feeling. The scenery there was amazing. This particular day was 4 of July. They had a band playing which By the way was awesome! The music was very good and not too loud. Even the music before the band was perfect, really good variety. Now the food and drinks I have no words to explain. I usually go to a restaurant and expect the drinks to be off, either to weak or way strong, but they made it right on point. I had a long island and margarita very tasty. The chips and salsa there are so delicious, I could've just ate that for my main course instead. I recommend the Giant Quesadilla which was what I had, all the ingredients tasted very fresh. The food was so good I ordered a Meat Loaf Sandwich to go, which was so yummy! I honestly recommend this place to anyone wether you are alone or with a big group I think there is something for everyone here. Don Pollo is my new favorite place in Cornelia!

1 Thank Bon-Che-Che