“Poor choice”

Kadaydle's
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Cornelia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Having worked in the food service industry for years, we've set out to provide a hometown experience with the all the trimmings of a big name sub shop. The result of our hard work is Kadaydle's, a hometown sandwich shop that wants to offer you the best of everything. Familiar faces, hometown favorites, homemade goodies, new things to try, and good friends to share it with.
GA
“Poor choice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

The food is OK but the manager is not customer oriented nor is this restaurant as clean as Subway. Since Subway is now across the street, I would recommend just staying with a national brand. As a local in this area, I try to patronize local businesses whenever possible, but not in this case. Since Blimpies pulled out of these two locations, quality, reliability and customer service has suffered.

• Visited May 2013
Michael R, Owner at Kadaydle's, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Hello, I am the owner/operator of Kadaydle's in Cornelia. I would like to apologize for both your negative experience in my store as well as the delay in apologizing. Your review specifically identifies my service to you as the problem and for this I am deeply ashamed. Obviously given the time since your visit I can not comment as to why I gave you less than my best, but I'm very sorry. I strive to provide not only the best possible products, but also the best possible service to all of our customers because ultimately you are why we're here. Please forgive my negligence and I hope you'll give Kadaydle's another chance. Thank you for the feedback.

Cornelia, Georgia
“Excellent subs with lots of choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Formerly known as a Blimpies' Sub restaurant but now named after his child's nickname, this restaurant is a locally owned business who has been in business for several years. They have a wide variety of breads and sub items. They also have delicious soups. Bread and cookies are made fresh daily on the premises. They have a wide variety of fresh veggie toppings. They also have a frozen yogurt machine with a variety of toppings. Can't go wrong with eating here. We eat here at least once a week and have for more years than I can remember!

Visited September 2012
Michael R, Owner at Kadaydle's, responded to this review, December 19, 2015
I know it's been a long time since you reviewed us, but I'll just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the great review!