“Off the beaten path and out of this world!”
Review of Ribeyes

Ribeyes
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Cornelia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Off the beaten path and out of this world!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Biscuits with cheese and spices?---check. Thick, thick steaks and burgers?---check. Salads so big you think they made a mistake?---check. I loved this place--went there with two cousins after a family reunion. I would never, ever have found it on my own.

It is a clean shack-like place, plain, unpretentious, and with a small parking lot. The parking lot is only small because there are so many cars there. Folks in the Georgia mountains know good good, and they beat a path to Ribeyes.

Bet your sweet rump steak that I'll go back as many times as travel to Cornelia permits. Fantastic find; wonderful food; nice folks. What's not to like?

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank William S

Baldwin, Michigan
“Beware”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

•First and last visit. There is a sign on the door. I didn’t read all of it, but it started off saying if you can’t be nice leave. We were a party of three. We told the waitress there would be a party of five. She gets the menus and walks off saying nothing. I look at the people I was with and ask do we follow her? We found her. She was going to seat us at a booth. I told her there were going to be five of us. She sat us at a table that sat eight. She got our drinks. The other two people came in she got their drinks. She took our order. Okay our order came out about 30 minutes later. We had to ask of silverware, so we could eat. I told her there would be two checks. It cost three of us 70.00 to eat. So not cheap. When I received the check there was an 18% tip charge. When asking about the tip. I was told that because we sat at the big table there was an automatic 18%. She processed to state that is how she feeds her babys. I proceeded to pay the bill. I told her she needed to stop running her mouth. She just kept on and on about the 18% being automatic when anyone seats at the big table. I said it was my first time eating there and it would be my last. She state “Oh it is, is it.” She processed to state if I eat at Long Horns I would be charge the 18%. I was being attacked by verbally. I believe she was way out of line by stating the things she said. I don t mind paying for great food and service, but being charge when I am not aware is quiet a SOCK. Besides being talked to like I was. I guess I should have read the complete sign before walking in. So beware !!!!!!!!!!

Visited September 2013
10 Thank 963janiced
“Great Steak”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have eaten at Ribeyes several times and have always had great service and a short wait time. The twice baked potatoes is out of this world. The last time I at there I had the Hickory smoked chilled Ribeye and it was extremely tender and had great flavor. The steak had no fat after cooking and was 16 oz. The restaurant is average priced for a steak restaurant I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Josh402
New Bern, North Carolina
“Rustic and Pleasant”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The front desk lady at the Hampton Inn suggested this place and it was well worth it. If you are familiar with the Ribeyes restaurant chain, this one is unusual. Located in what seems to be an old log cabin in a grove of trees, down a slope from a back road, it is smaller than most. It appears to be run by a couple and a wait staff of two. You can see the owner inside the kitchen grilling the steaks.
The menu is pretty much the same as all Ribeyes, well grilled steaks of various sizes accompanied by sides like huge cheesy biscuits and twice baked potatoes. My waitress, while quite busy, gave me very good service and was very friendly. We joked about the foaminess of certain beers - the restaurant offers beer and wine.
All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Roamin88
St. Augustine, Florida
“GREAT "LOCAL" PLACE”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Sara Beth at the Hampton Hotel told us about this restaurant. Oh boy was she on point! Fabulous food and wonderful service. Skip the chain steakhouses and head on over to Ribeyes. Great local place that is family owned and operated.

Visited July 2013