“Great Steak”

Ribeyes
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Cornelia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have eaten at Ribeyes several times and have always had great service and a short wait time. The twice baked potatoes is out of this world. The last time I at there I had the Hickory smoked chilled Ribeye and it was extremely tender and had great flavor. The steak had no fat after cooking and was 16 oz. The restaurant is average priced for a steak restaurant I would recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Josh402

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The front desk lady at the Hampton Inn suggested this place and it was well worth it. If you are familiar with the Ribeyes restaurant chain, this one is unusual. Located in what seems to be an old log cabin in a grove of trees, down a slope from a back road, it is smaller than most. It appears to be run by a couple and a wait staff of two. You can see the owner inside the kitchen grilling the steaks.
The menu is pretty much the same as all Ribeyes, well grilled steaks of various sizes accompanied by sides like huge cheesy biscuits and twice baked potatoes. My waitress, while quite busy, gave me very good service and was very friendly. We joked about the foaminess of certain beers - the restaurant offers beer and wine.
All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Roamin88
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Sara Beth at the Hampton Hotel told us about this restaurant. Oh boy was she on point! Fabulous food and wonderful service. Skip the chain steakhouses and head on over to Ribeyes. Great local place that is family owned and operated.

1  Thank Wanda S
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is an out of the way steak/burger house, set in a corner of huge trees, very green and very country. There is a big porch you can sit out and enjoy the breeze, but the AC is very adequate inside on a steamy summer day. They have a monster wood grill in the kitchen, and you can see the flames at times. The ribeyes come out with the most beautiful grill marks, and the smoky flavor goes thru to the middle of the meat. The burgers were delicious as well, the bun was thin and soft, just perfect. Biscuits are served with your steak, huge biscuits, well crusted in a cast iron muffin pan I suppose, with a big mushroomed top, well browned, with cheddar shreds inside. The decor is western country, the wait staff was friendly. There is an odd sign on the door to be friendly and not speak to the waitresses in a rude manner; there must have been an incident.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I live locally and honestly have to say that the spicy bacon burger is the best burger that I have had anywhere! Real bacon strips with a spicy sauce (not bad at all for the wimpy people like me) and served with a fat slice of onion, tomato and lettuce - also comes with fresh home cut fries...small town place - NOT fancy - but good service and good food. I have not ventured to Ribeyes for dinner, but have not heard anything negative!! Don't expect fast food service - thank goodness - and don't expect a fast food burger. This is where I get my "I need a burger" fix in Habersham County.

Been to Ribeyes? Share your experiences!