“Recommended!”

Hampton Inn Cornelia
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cornelia
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed one night at this hotel on our way to Gatlinburg. The folks who work there are so very friendly. It's very clean with free wifi and hot breakfast. They even have flavored coffee creamers! Bed was very comfortable and they have a microwave and refrigerator. It was a perfect way to start our vacation! I'm sure we'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is definitely a great stay! The hotel interior is more like the Embassy Suites, with an open atrium feel, not the typical Hampton Inn. It was very quiet and very clean. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostesses were so nice. There was plenty of room in the dining area both mornings that I was there. I loved the antique-look chairs in the dining room which led to a much more home-like feel. The bathroom had bodywash and mouthwash, along with the regular ammenities - which is a nice touch since so many hotels have cut out the extras. The maid had my daughters bed made up the next day with her stuffed animals arranged so cute. Will definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor near the breakfast area and I was afraid it would be too noisy - Not...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Having traveled on July 3rd for 400 miles, we were due for a good rest. This place is well appointed in every respect, including wi-fi. The room was exceptionally clean & the bed included a duvet of soft material that lent itself to feeling we were sleeping on a cloud. The next morning (7/4) we went to the full breakfast buffet where they offered everything one could possibly want. We were joined at our breakfast table by an Indian Chief who was to be the Grand Marshal at our Independence Day parade in Demmort(??). He spent a goodly amount of time with us & told us his story. He is Chief "Nock-a homer" (of the Atlanta Braves organization of years ago). That was an added pleasure to our wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn. Next time we're up that way (we live in Florida) we will stay there again.

Room Tip: I'll venture a guess they're all good. This is a 3 story hotel, so you surely have your choi...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I prefer Hampton/HGI properties but am wary of older Hamptons. I would have NEVER stayed at this one which looks about 10-11 years old without the TripA reviews. I checked in on a Sunday night and it was quiet. Hard to believe the hotel was more than 1/2 full. The only person I dealt with was very pleasant and welcoming. Even though it was probably 5-6pm, I didn't see evidence of cookies. The room was big, the TV looked very new and the bed was comfortable though the headboard made it hard to sit up in bed and work. Everything was clean, including the carpet. I did not use the recliner which definitely looked to be the same age as the hotel. The very good rating is deserved and the area itself was also better than I expected. I usually stay in Commerce and may not find myself in Cornelia again but if so, I'll gladly stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As soon as you walk in, you wonder if you are really in a Hampton Inn. It has an open 3-story lobby that makes the place seem really big. The rooms are nice, and the breakfast is just what you need to start the day. The cookies at 5PM are a nice touch too. If you are looking for a hotel in Cornelia, look no further than here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TandemBikeRider
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stay at this Hampton Inn whenever I'm hiking around north Georgia. It is a delightful place! Rooms are spotlessly clean and spacious. The openness of the central area makes everything seem light and breezy. The breakfast area is always clean and freshly supplied....even when some of us can't get up that early. :) Staff is helpful, funny, and professional. I always look forward to staying here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Wonderful and friendly staff always helpful, smiling and seem truly sincere in seeing that all your needs are met! They have never made us feel as if we were bothering them when asking questions no matter how busy they are. My husband does not hear well and they are respectful and kind!! :)

Room Tip: Ask about Ribeyes Steak House (hidden treasure in Cornelia)!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cohen A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cornelia
Holiday Inn Express Helen
Super 8 Cornelia
Super 8 Cornelia
#2 of 4 in Cornelia
Unicoi State Park & Lodge

Been to Hampton Inn Cornelia? Share your experiences!