Econo Lodge
Hampton.com
$114
$103
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanfirst floorfree breakfastbiscuits and gravybagelsfloridainternetpetinterstatemicrowave
Reviewed July 23, 2009

This Hampton Inn is a little outdated, but it was nice overall. There is no elevator and all of the rooms open to the outside. You have to go up a flight of stairs to get to the second floor. So, you might end up carrying heavy luggage up the stairs. Perhaps consider requesting a room on the first floor.

The staff was very friendly. The shower water was nice and hot, and the water pressure was acceptable (average, I'd say). The toilets didn't flush as well as I'd like, but they weren't the worst, either. So, if you have a baby or a child and use flushable wipes, be cautious.

The area seemed reasonably safe and quiet. I felt very comfortable getting gas at 5:00 AM just down the street.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel if Cordele is your destination or a stop along the way. We stayed here one night on our way to Miami Beach, FL.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2008

The hotel has been newly renovated with new paint, furniture, bedding, ect.

The staff is extremely friendly.

There is plenty of parking for trailers with cameras in the parking lot.

This Hampton Inn is a motel and the rooms are not sound proof. This is the second time that we have stayed at the hotel. The trains do pass close by at night with horns blairing. - The first time I heard it, it reminded me of the scene in the movie "My Cousin Vinny".

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank FemaleAtlTraveler
Reviewed September 25, 2008

In Sept 2008 we stayed at this Hampton Inn. It is the drive-up to your door hotel so an older property but the inside has been renovated very nicely. It has high ceilings so the rooms seem large. The bedding is wonderful. Staff helpful and efficient. We never heard the trains that were previously mentioned and sleep soundly. I would find his a good bargain and Hampton quality housing on the road.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bseashore
Reviewed September 9, 2008

I wasn’t able to stay at this hotel because it doesn’t allow pets. For a hotel next to a major interstate highway to not allow small household pets (who generally are cleaner and definitely better behaved than most humans) is a very bad business policy. I wonder how many guests either sneak their small pets in or spend their money at pet friendly motels such as the Country Inns & Suites. In this poor economy, I question those who set this ill conceived policy!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank BerlinG-ParisF
Reviewed March 29, 2008

Feb 12th 2008. While driving to Florida we stopped to golf and visit some friends who were camping in the state park. Had a nice stay here. Staff was nice and so was the breakfast. Trains never really bothered us like in some of the reviews we had read about for this hotel. We had checked on Trip Advisor before we left but didn't book before hand. Would stay here again if we need to stop. Enjoyed the golf course at Lake Blackshear.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank sportsfan007