“Ramada Inn, Cordele; Best deal around!”
Review of Ramada Cordele

Ramada Cordele
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Nashville, Tennessee
“Ramada Inn, Cordele; Best deal around!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stay here every year on my way back from Miami Beach. I don't see how you can beat it for the price. There are so many extra touches. No, it's not a new building, but I, as an antique dealer, love the more traditional furniture in the rooms. I had a King sized, four poster actual bed, and not just a head board stuck to the wall. There is a microwave, fridge, free wi fi, and a lovely easy chair with ottoman where one can read. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, and my St. Patrick's day visit saw the azaleas in bloom.The breakfast is outstanding. It's in an area that once housed a restaurant, and they serve biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, sweet rolls, cereal, fruit, juice tea coffee etc. It's the best breakfast I have ever seen for the $59 price! I love the antiques in the lobby and always browse. Last year I actually bought something! I also love the citrus soap from the San Francisco Soap company that they have in the rooms. As I said, there are so many little special touches here that you rarely get for the price. Don't make the mistake I made this year though. I was driving, and as there was a lot of traffic and it was the weekend, I thought I'd better have my husband call ahead and reserve my room. Normally, I just show up. He made the mistake of booking through expedia, and they charged ten dollars more, so be sure to call the hotel desk directly for the best rate.

Room Tip: I've never stayed in one that wasn't good. I usually ask for downstairs, so I don't have...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful lobby entrance full of antiques making it very unusual appearance. Room is very good value at $60.00 + tax. Room itself was king bed, micro/fridge, flat screen TV, dressing area and pink blue 3" tiled bathroom? That needs updating, but did have new sink faucet and Clean. Complimentary wonderful variety breakfast. One of the best we have encountered for this type. Breakfast care-lady worked and worked. Not a crumb anywhere due to her. We tipped Her! You should too! Everything was fresh, and being refilled all the time we arrived for breakfast which we arrived at rather late. We travel often and now will definitely search for Ramada's to stay at, because of this motel.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple