“Great room at great price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Knoxville, Tn
“Great room at great price”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent value. I am a regular business traveler and stay at typical business traveler hotels. This was a very pleasant surprise, very clean with exceedingy friendly and helpful staff. I kept the fan on as I had seen the review with mention of train horns and did not hear any until I was checking out. Breakfast was ok. Bed was slightly better than the average I had expected for a value room. Wil stay there again on upcoming trip because of the good value

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
St.Louis
Reviewed November 29, 2011

The staff was very accommodatlng. Property is right off I75, easy off,easy on!!! Room was adequate for one night stop over on way to Florida. After 12 hour drive I slept very well and only heard the 2:AM train whistle.. Breakfast was adequate. Would I stay here Again? Most definitly..

Room Tip: I booked the room thru Choice Hotels, not knowing if it would be difficult getting a room On Thanksg...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Yorkshire
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Stayed for one night only while en route to Florida. The hotel is convenient for the I 75. We asked for 2 adjacent rooms and the check in clerk was very accomodating in getting them for us. There are only 2 floors here so I can't understand why there are so many remarks on here about there being no elevator. How many 2 storey hotels do have an elevator? Anyway we were on the ground level but either would not have been a problem. The rooms were of good size and clean. We heared an occasional train after first arriving but thay are not loud and posed no inconvenience at all. Did not try the facilities as we were tired. Would stay here again if passing. No problem.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kwaitang
Olathe, Ks
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We were quite apprehensive about staying at this property. The next door Comfort Suites and Hampton Inn were both full and,,,,. However, to our amazement and enjoyment, the property was very nice,,, and the desk clerk was superb. Check out was a breeze. We will definitely stay here on our next trip south.

Room Tip: We were very cautious - outside entry rooms generally mean 'old and worn out.' Not at this...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Tampa Bay
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This hotel was great in all respects that we experienced, except for the train whistles that blew throughout the night. We heard the first one shortly after our midnight check-in and several times thereafter until I finally went to sleep, only to be awakened with a start at 5:30 a.m. by another whistle. This is likely an issue with most hotels at this I-75 interchange. Otherwise, our queen bed, no smoking room was well appointed and immaculate. Breakfast was quite good, including biscuits and gravy and even Activia yogurt. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I likely will not stay here again because of the noise, but if that is not an issue I certainly recommend the hotel. Sometimes the room fan will mute outside noise, but I did not find that to be the case here.

Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Sweden
Reviewed September 1, 2011

On our roadtrip we stayed in the little city of Cordele. The motel was surprisingly nice and clean, great pool and good breakfast! We liked it so much we decided to stay another night!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Clinton, Tennessee
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stayed here on our trip down to Tampa from Tennessee and liked it so much for the price we stayed on our way back! The breakfast was pretty OK, yummy waffles. The people were very nice, especially Robert who was there both times we checked in. the rooms were pretty standard sized and clean. I liked our first room better, the shower seemed to work better. The pillows were fabulous, not too soft not too firm. I almost just took one home with me :-)
For the price this place was great.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family