“Average stay for money spent. Light sleepers see my note.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cordele
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed in suite 301 ($119.00). Towels and bed pillows weren't the best. Towels thin and old and pillows were small and not very supportive. The room was clean. There were two TV's. One in the bedroom and one in the sitting area. There were also an iHome system, refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot in the room. NOTE: Road noise was loud and the train is VERY close to the hotel. If you are a light sleeper this is not the hotel for you. The train was about 600 ft (+/-) from our room window.

There is a pool, workout room, two public computers, laundry room (1 washer/1 dryer). Also a small market where you may purchase snacks, frozen dinners, beverages.

Breakfast is average: frozen breakfast Jimmy Dean sandwiches to microwave, bagels, muffins, donuts, toast, dry cereal, oatmeal, biscuits/gravy, sausage links, egg and cheese mini omlets, waffle maker, juice, yogurt, fruit (bananas, apples and fruit cocktail, coffee, juice, tea, hot chocolate, milk. Area to dine in is very large and has a gas fireplace.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper you may want to skip this hotel. Road noise can be heard and the train i...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank countdowntovacation

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Very clean, right off highway. Dennys and golden coral within walking distance. Pool was clean, laundry machines ( 1 x washer, 1 x dryer) worked well. Breakfast was good; eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, cereal, and other continental breakfast stuff. Request front facing room, railroad tracks in back of hotel. Trains come at all hours; not very loud in front facing rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Just spent the night here since my last visit...just an update that Diana does not work anymore at the breakfast....what a shame we will all miss her...Miss Gail has been there a few months and is trying real hard to fill some big shoes that Diana has left....we did try the pool this time and wow we really have been missing a wonderful time....it was heated and goes from 3 feet to over 5 feet so you can have a really good swim....the exercise room only has a few machines but they are connected to the TV so exercising is more fun....if you want to call it that...thanks again for a great place to stay....Cordele is really a fun place and will have to return to see the town and area instead of just passing thru.

Room Tip: Love to hear the train....to me it is soothing but they do provide earplugs if you are a Light sleep...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Conveniently located next to I75 Exit 101. Very comfortable beds if you like soft beds. We stayed here twice we liked it so much (on way to and from Orlando). It's very conveniently located to lots of restaurants and even a walmart down the road about a half mile. Staff was super friendly and the later check out time was greatly appreciated by us as we arrived at 1am one morning. We did not make breakfast but they have a large area. Hotel is very up to date and clean. All rooms face inward and we had no difficulties checking in or out. They also have a very clean inside swimming pool with jacuzzi. Very nice. I would stay here again with family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love staying at this hotel. The staff is superb. I try to find Marriott properties wherever I travel. Fairfield is not my usual choice, but when I visit Cordele, I stay here. The staff is helpful, caring, and kind. I would not stay anywhere else in Cordele.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GwenB3975
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a very nice hotel which is very easy to get to off I85 . The bed was comfortable and the the breakfast the usual ok. I did have an issue with clean floors which I told the check out desk clerk about

Room Tip: Very nice check in
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

We had a good stay here. My mom has a hard time getting around so we stayed on the first floor. For breakfast mom went by herself and Diana helped her with her coffee and fix her plate! :) We will stay again. I love when people are so kind and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012