“its ok”

Golden Corral
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Cordele
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
miami
“its ok”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

its o.k the prime rib its not all that great the food there was not all that fresh
but is o.k for a road side restaurant.I like the chocolate fountain

Visited September 2013

Macon
“This place gives me another reason NOT to eat at Golden Corral”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have found that eating at Golden Corral can be a hit or miss. This place is a miss and probably has to be one of the worst meals i have had in quite a while. Everything was cold on the hot bar,the hamburger were over cooked, i have heard of well done but this place has taken it to a new level. The person i was with had rice and said it was horrible. How do you mess up rice? My 1st plate i had, i didn't eat hardly anything on it. I watch for them to refill with fresh food and i ended up getting french fries and leaving. I do not recommend this Golden Corral at all.

• Visited October 2013
Kokomo, Indiana
“Good place to eat when traveling.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a local restruant that is next to the Interstate and gas stations easy to find and the food is not bad for less than $20 for two people. Great selection of all sorts of buffet style food. I would recommend this place over a fast food in the area due to the fact that the choices of healthy food are more available and many of the local people are patrons. The inside is clean and one does not have to wipe water off your plate or wipe off your silverware before you eat like most buffet style restruants. The service is friendly and at your service.That's why I gave it a 5 star.

• Visited August 2013
“Awful”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stopped here looking for a good meal with vegetables on our way home from Florida. What a disappointment. The lettuce at the salad bar smelled like it was spoiled. Many items were dry as if they had been under the heat lamp too long. After we ate, I went to the rest room. It was so gross I nearly threw up. I could not believe I had just eaten at a restaurant with such poor hygiene. There was toilet paper everywhere. In my stall, One sheet of used (with feces) paper was on top of the toilet paper holder.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank gatrvler777
Lincolnton, Georgia
“Same old, same old”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Same old Golden Corral. Food was average and there was a lot of it. Pricing was a bit high but it's right on an exit for I-75 so I guess that's to be expected.

Visited July 2013