“Are you kidding me???”

Cuisines: American
Savoy, Illinois
“Are you kidding me???”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Yuck! That's really all I can say. I wanted to burn my clothes when I left this place. We couldn't even eat the place was so disgusting!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lori M

Downingtown, PA
“DENYS was terrific!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I hope I have the correct location. It was almost two months ago and Denys was a terrific attendent. She was very nice, great conversationalist and smiled the entire time. We are very happy with our experience. We ate there for dinner on April 7th. Thank you so much and 3 cheers for Golden Corral!!!

• Visited April 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place was literally steps from my hotel. Great food, especially the sirlon tips. We came back 2 days in a row! Staff are friendly and there was plenty to choose from.

Visited March 2013
“Good location walking distance from hotels”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

arrived on the 27th about 5 p.m.. greeted at the door and was delighted to find no line Ias about half full. Restaurant was clean and all the food stations for well stocked and manned. Waitress offered us fresh hot dinner rolls from the bakery moments after we were seated. music playing was from the sixties that was a very delightful experience listen to the oldies. overall very good experience

Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“Went back and it was better than the first time”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We went to the restaurant before and decided to try it again. Wow! really good this time, salad bar had a wide variety of produce, which was fresh and tasty, went back twice! Others in the party really enjoyed the wide chose of food. Everything was kept warm but not dried out like so many other buffets get. We had a good time and plan on going back again.

• Visited March 2013