“DIDN'T BOTHER SERVIING ME” 1 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cordele
Cincinnati, Ohio
“DIDN'T BOTHER SERVIING ME”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

I went in for my order but the girl (whom I originally thought was actually a customer) looked at me and turned back to do her own thing, on my side of the counter.

After waiting several minutes to be served, I turned and left .. it was then that I noticed the lady returning to the counter - only to be a staff member

Visited August 2014

Hobart, Indiana
“Super nice staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is one of the nicest DQ's I have been to! Even though it was in a gas station, and the menu was different than the ones I am used to, we enjoyed it! The manager was fantastic! My grandson hit his chin on the table divider, and the manager asked if my grandson could have ice cream, I said yes and he came back with this small cup of ice cream with sprinkles! I thought that was such a nice thing to do! The food was good too!

Visited March 2014