“Great addition for us locals!”

16 East Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Cordele
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We have been to 16 East several times since they opened. We are so glad to have a good restaurant in Cordele. I have enjoyed each meal at 16 East. The homemade potato chips and sauce are great. My husband and I especially love their hamburgers. A good hamburger is hard to find, but 16 East has them! They have delicious specials daily. Recently, we enjoyed steamed oysters and a grilled pork chop. They have a good selection of sides and a good kids menu. The kids' sliders meal is enough food for an adult! We will continue to go back!

tommyNcordele, Internet Presence Admin at 16 East Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

We appreciate your kind review of 16 East. We appreciate our locals, as well as non-locals, supporting us. We always hope we provide a great dining experience for everyone.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The great reviews brought us in, but the noise level took us out.
I am sure the food would have been good but after just a few minutes, we had to leave as we could hardly hear ourselves talk.

We apologize for the noise level and agree it can be a bit noisy during peak times. It is much quicker during those off peak hours outside traditionally dining times. Please consider giving us a second chance if you are in our area again, and maybe consider the less noisy times.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Fried green tomatoes with a balsamic surprise- YUM
collard dip- YUM
pork chop with sautéed cabbage- triple YUM!!!
Service- awesome... Thanks Sara!
Loved that the chef came out to check on us too.
If you pass this place and don't stop then you are missing something special.

We appreciate you visiting with us while in the Cordele area. We invite you back anytime you area near.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I wasn't in the mood for the normal fast food available along I-75 and decided to try this restruant. I decided to go to the bar and check out the menu. I was surprised by the interior of this restruant. It was very modern and relaxed.....it felt like it should have been in Atlanta or Savannah. The bar area was filled with locals who were very friendly. The bartender was friendly and attentive. The menu was more extensive than I imagined. I decided on the garlic chicken pasta. The food was excellent and the service was great throughout the meal. I had a good meal and a good time and will go again.

Thanks for your gracious review!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We made reservations on the road and arrived at our appointed time. We didn't need a reservation. Restaurant was half full most of the time we were there. Most of our food was ok and not overly priced. My wife had undercooked shrimp w/grits issues and while they were accomodating and tried to make it right the second plate was also undercooked. Our server was capable but not too engaging. Dress is casual and this place is easy to find. As a group we thought we may give it another try.