“man at the register was rude”

Lake Blackshear Resort Golf Club
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Cordele
Americus, Georgia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“man at the register was rude”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

A middle aged man behind the counter was obnoxiously rude. It was my first "rude" encounter at this course. I should have asked his name to include in the review. My bad. Nornally, there is a nice young lady there with a smile and a positive attitude. But the guy just ruined my day specially since I have a 30-mile drive to the course. The course itself is nice. Presently, its quite docile and in need of a little pampering. but again, its winter. In summer, I rented a boat at the marina and had a great experience. Overall, not a bad place, just a bit out of the way.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank baqar h

Boynton Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great place for a Dinner or a few Drinks at the Bar.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very few places in Crisp County or Dooley County to get a Drink other then Beer. This Veteran`s Administration Resort has a Full Service Restaurant & Bar and does Catering as well. A bit of a drive out of town but worth it.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank BosshogBoyntonBeach
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great value”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a very nice layout, well maintained, and a wonderful value for the money. I am a low single digit player and was able to hit almost every club in my bag in the 18 holes. To me this is a well designed course. The only downside was that the knats were pretty bad, but they even had an herbal spray for them that they sold at a reasonable price.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rhonda K
Gautier, Mississippi
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 606 helpful votes
“50/50 and bring your own pillows.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We arrived early and asked for a call when the room was ready and they agreed. No call. We toured the park, went on a boat ride and played nine holes of golf. At 3:30 pm we asked if we could wait in the lobby since it was raining cats and dogs and were told ...."the room has been ready"! F-. We had requested a room with a balcony and ours did not. One call to the front desk and Erica came through for us. Many thanks to Erica (they were fully booked). I've learned poor reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, that said, The beds and pillows especially should be sold to Knight's Inn. Really! The views are great, the docks are a short walk from the rooms, and the meeting facilities are perfect. We had a great time. The event staff was on the top of their game and made us feel very special. We'll be back (after the front desk clerks receive a little training)...

Visited July 2013
4 Thank RoughWaterMarine
Buffalo, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lake Blackshear Resort- Great Getaway”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went to Lake Blackshear Resort Golf Club for a family reunion 4th of July weekend. Staff was very friendly and rooms were nice. The park and lake was beautiful. Would love to visit there again!

Visited July 2013