“We went back for an after voting breakfast!”
Review of Shelia's Restaurant - CLOSED

Shelia's Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“We went back for an after voting breakfast!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

After voting this morning my brother and I stopped for a nice breakfast at Sheila's. The meal was cooked very well and the service was also very good.

• Visited November 2012

Dothan, Alabama
“Nice country buffet”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stopped in for lunch. There was a good selection on the buffet, the food was fresh and well flavored. My favorites were the chili beans and fresh fluffy biscuits. Dessert selection was fair and the chicken salad and cole slaw were the stand outs on the salad bar. Service was great!

• Visited October 2012
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“We went there for my husband's birthday”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I chose Shelia's for my husband's birthday because they have the best seafood buffet in the area. We have been there many times for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we went to Sheila's when it was still Jesse's and liked it then! After eating more fish than I though possible, my husband tried their pecan pie then told me I'd better stay on my A game because it was as good as mine! Thanks for an enjoyable evening!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Phyllis M
Oxford, Georgia
“I requested this restaurant be added! Worth a stop”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have traveled past Shelia's Restaurant for the last 2 years on our way to Mexico Beach FL and never stopped to eat there. It is connected to Salt Lick Sausage Co and I am ashamed to say looked a little sketchy! Don't ask me why - can't put my finger on it. My children and I were to the beach, we were starving and decided to try it. What a surprise! They have a country buffet or you can order off the menu, we chose the buffet. I understand their food changes daily which is good for the locals and I feel very comfortable saying that no matter what day it is there would be something for everyone's taste. I am not a sweet eater but the pecan pie is amazing - it rivals my mother-in-laws which is a hard thing to do! I would highly recommend you give this little restaurant a try if you are ever on 300 in south GA. Oh, I failed to mention we have been back a couple more times!

• Visited May 2012