“Excellant hotel”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Cordele
Douglas
“Excellant hotel”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hotel staff very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable of the area. They recommended an excellent restaurant in the area and the food at the restaurant was excellent.
The hotel is right off of I75 and the hotel is well lit and safe.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is located just off the interstate. It is well priced. Rooms are clean and up dated. Breakfast was standard for holiday inn express. Staff was friendly and attentive. The rooms were quiet without road noise or city sounds.

• Stayed October 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was driving with my dad from Indiana to Florida and stayed in this hotel after driving the first half of our trip. It was just what we needed. We were welcomed by friendly staff, the room was comfy and clean, we had free wi fi, and the next morning we had free breakfast of scrambeled eggs, bisquits and gravy, pancakes, etc. It was the perfect stay!

• Stayed September 2012
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here on an overnight trip from Valdosta. We did not want to stay in Americus and stopped here. Although I'm sure it had been a long day, the front desk clerk, Cathy, worked with a couple of difficult customers all with a smile and provided me with excellent service when it was my turn. The rooms were quite nice; very clean, the beds provided a great night sleep and the complimentary breakfast was good too.

Stop in; you will enjoy your stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Crestwood, Kentucky
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great location, right off highway. Golden corral within walking distance and waffle house and dennys near too. Rooms were huge. Housekeeping could improve but it wasn't Unsanitary by any means, just not immaculate. Free wifi. Nice beds. Very quiet. Ammenities on par with any solid hotel. Very pleased.

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012

First thing I noticed in the room was that it hadn't been vacuumed well. Hairs & little pieces of crud were here & there all over the floor. Looking around more I saw tons of dust piled in the corners. Still I figured I'd just ask them to vacuum the room & it'd be fine. Then I went to the bed & lifted the mattress to check for bedbugs. There were black things on the part of the bedskirt the mattress sits on but I didn't take the time to see if it was just lint or something grosser because there was a USED CONDOM IN THE BED. I figured that said enough about the cleanliness & got out of there as fast as I could before I caught something. I didn't stay the night so I can't review anything but the cleanliness.

• Stayed August 2012
5 Thank Yoszie
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family and I stopped for a night and were pleased.
Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast ( the pancake machine was awesome!). We would stay again.

• Stayed July 2012