Hampton Inn Conyers
$75
$70
$59
Agoda.com
All reviewshilton brandbreakfast staffhome depotroom was cleangreat place to staythe hotel staffthe staff was greatcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationnearby restaurantswould stay againbusiness tripone night staythe breakfast areafront desk staffexcellent staypleasant stay
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed at this property several times. This is my choice of property when I stay in Conyers, GA. However I think that it is ridiculous to require a review of 200 Characters. The next time this survey comes up I will probably decline answering it. I hope that this amounts to 200 Chacacters.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had a great visit, everyone was nice and the rooms were perfect. We will definately stay here again on our next trip to Atlanta. The breakfast was great. We were surprised as to all the choices at breakfast. It was super quiet at this location. Many places to eat and shop near hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Adrian, Liz and Ms. Peggy "ROCK"! From the moment I walked in I knew I made the right choice to stay at the Hampton. The entire staff was wonderful, room clean and comfortable...I slept like a baby. Also, the location was excellent with stores and restaurants in walking distance. When I return to Atlanta I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn, Conyers!

Room Tip: I think any room a traveler chooses will be comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We have stayed at many Hampton Inns over the last several years. This one is easy to get in and out of and right off I-20. Room was clean and met our needs. We were only here for one night but it was a pleasant stay. Very nice free continental breakfast that offered more than just cereal and muffins. Options were a variety of cooked foods like scrambled eggs, bacon, grits, toast, bagels, cream cheese, hard boiled eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, fruit salad, yogurt, fruit juice, milk, coffee and tea.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Hotel staff was courteous and responsive. I travel for buisness and was very comfortable and able to work in my room without disruption. There are many restaurantes in walking distance and a walmart and hodepot for anyting you may have forgotten (that the hotel couldnt get for you). Everything in the room worked and overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business