“Enjoyable Stay”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Warner Robins, United States
“Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel was clean and the employee were very pleasant and helpful. I will seeks out Hampton Inn in all my travels from now on. I normally stay at Holiday Inns but I am open to try Hamptons, because the price was right for the quality of service we received.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Blounts Creek, United States
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotel was CLEAN! Our room was very clean and fresh smelling. It is also in a safe location with plenty of restaurants nearby. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Our experience was so positive that we chose to stop there again on our return trip a week later. That experience was just as positive.

hoschton, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I found this hotel very clean with a very friendly staff. Lots of restaurants and shopping near the hotel. I felt safe and was glad to know that the staff walks the parking lot on a regular basis. I would stay here again.

Tampa, United States
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Rooms very clean. Breakfast very extensive with service staff right there to take care of special requests. Good coffee always in Lobby. They even helped find an eye doctor when my son hurt his eye during the night.

conyers, United States
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Conyers, GA in by far my favorite Hampton Inn I stay in. I stay in hotels 2-3 nights every week and this is the best staff that I have come across. They make me feel so welcome when I arrive and take great care of me during my stay. The rooms are always clean along with the newly remodled lobby which is a incredible place to unwind after a long day. Great Hampton Inn!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Coral Springs, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Conyers was a pleasure from check in to check out. The value of having a full breakfast, from juice and coffee to waffles, bacon and sausage, made it worth the price. The check in was easy and the room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the area. It is also close to many restaurants and there is a Publix Supermarket close by, which we used a couple nights for a light dinner option.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I were in town for a craft event. Hampton Inn has always proven to be a good place to stay. We were not disappointed this trip either. The staff were extremely friendly. Always smiling and speaking to you. Although you can tell this is an older hotel, it has been well maintained. It is kept clean in all areas. They have a good breakfast, also. If I had to complain about something, it would be that the public areas were kept to hot, but this could be because I am hot natured. Also, the beds were a little too hard for my liking.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Les J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conyers
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Courtyard Atlanta Conyers
Hampton Inn Covington
Hampton Inn Covington
#1 of 9 in Covington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers Atlanta Area

Been to Hampton Inn Conyers? Share your experiences!