“My Quente'Sential Experience At Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
New York City, New York
“My Quente'Sential Experience At Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to stay at this amazing Hotel. I found the price to be amazing. The Hawthorn Suite is a beautiful hotel that has allowed this to become one of my most comfortable hotel stays in a long time. I am a frequent traveler so i know a lot about the different Hotel chains. It is a beautiful hotel with very spacious and comfortable rooms. The location of the hotel is fantastic. I certainly could tell upon arrival that this was one of the newer hotels who prided themselves in making sure each and every guest felt welcome. I had the opportunity to meet the manager Mr Crutchfield who went out of his way to ensure that he as well as his staff made my stay as enjoyable as possible and they certainly succeeded. I had the opportunity to relax at the bar after a long day of travel, The service was exemplary and the drinks were very well prepared. After a long envening i retired to my room and ordered from their room service menu. The food did not take long to be prepared and delivered. The food tasted as if it was prepared for a king, which i felt like every moment of my stay. I would highly recommend when you are in the area you stay at this amazing location. Mr Cruthcfield and staff i thank you and look forward to my return.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

My experience at the hotel was unbelievable. As soon as I arrived the staff greeted us with warm welcome. I was able to check in and get my room right away. The room I stayed in was immaculately clean, and I felt right at home. The food was great, didn't make me feel like I was traveling and I was very impressed with the layout. Hotel management was very professional and whenever I called for room service it was always yes mam, right away mam, certainly mam!! I can tell the person in charge here has their stuff in order and I plan on staying here every time I visit Conyers!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Fairburn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. Mr CRUTCHFIELD was extremely nice and made sure that I was well taken care of. This made my experience great and I would recommend this to my family and friends. The hotel was clean. I felt just like I was at home. All the staff was.courteous and polite.

• Stayed December 2013
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Charlie & Jabori were very pleasant and warm when I arrived to make reservations for my parents 50th anniversary this weekend. I will recommend this place to all who needs a place to stay. Continental full
breakfast and the room was very nice.

• Stayed December 2013
Lithonia, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I enjoyed my stay @ Hawthorn Suites the food was marvelous and the rooms was well kept and tidy the beds was soft and comfortable like you was at your own home and the owner Mr.Crutchfield welcomed you with open arms by far the best suite I've been to and definitely I have to go back it's a place you have to go visit.

• Stayed October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My fiancee and i enjoyed a 2 day/night stay at this hotel out in Conyers, simply to get sometime away from the kids and to have a change of scenery. When i say the service was extraordinary and the employees were very polite and helpful. The rooms were fully equipped with everything that it stated it would come with and it was above par in regards to the cleanliness of the room. i would definitely refer people to stay at this hotel. Its affordable and you definitely get a bang for your buck!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I would like to start by saying Mr. Crutchfield was very respectful and hospitable to me and significant other. We sat by the fireplace which sold us as soon as we entered the room. The rooms were so big nice and well kept. We enjoyed the food and the service was magnificent. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends looking for a romantic getaway or a place to get away and have a good time with family or friends

• Stayed October 2013