“The best 2day stay ever”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Atlanta, Georgia
“The best 2day stay ever”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My fiancee and i enjoyed a 2 day/night stay at this hotel out in Conyers, simply to get sometime away from the kids and to have a change of scenery. When i say the service was extraordinary and the employees were very polite and helpful. The rooms were fully equipped with everything that it stated it would come with and it was above par in regards to the cleanliness of the room. i would definitely refer people to stay at this hotel. Its affordable and you definitely get a bang for your buck!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I would like to start by saying Mr. Crutchfield was very respectful and hospitable to me and significant other. We sat by the fireplace which sold us as soon as we entered the room. The rooms were so big nice and well kept. We enjoyed the food and the service was magnificent. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends looking for a romantic getaway or a place to get away and have a good time with family or friends

• Stayed October 2013
Atl, Ga
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I had to stay at the Hawthorn due to unfortunate circumstances but the moment I checked in, the staff have been nothing but nice... Jabari, Joshua and Charlie have been awesome!!! The room is great and the service is second to none!!!

• Stayed December 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed December 5, 2013

It's very rare that I am pleased beyond words when I stay at hotels. Generally, we all like to be in the comfort of our own home, but realistically that is not always possible, but what is great to have a place that feels "real" close to it. After traveling over the holidays I needed a place to stay for a couple of days to continue my journey home. Well I found my second home! I was sleep depreived, moody and hungry, but the presence of Mr. Crutchfield was by far the best. His calm, professional demeanor was exactly what I needed. I needed sleep and he assured me I would not be distrurb, all my needs were met with such quick attention. What really placed a special place in my heart was when Mr. Crutchfield offered to drive to a local eatery to get me something to eat. Although I declined, the gesture was something I had never experienced. He truely puts a new meaning to the word HOSPITALITY.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I absolutely loved my stay here!!! Mr. Crutchfield was very hospitable and gave outstanding service, he recommended some nice restaurants for dinner nearby and let me know about shopping in the area since my luggage was delayed by the airline, and I wouldn't be able to go back to the airport until the next afternoon. The bed was soooo comfortable, breakfast the next morning was good, and I had a cocktail at the bar that was to die for. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quiet getaway.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Durham, North Carolina

Evening,

I had a nice stay at the hotel. The employees were really welcoming and Charlie was really helpful. I enjoyed my room and it was very clean. My family really enjoyed themselves and the view was beautiful. The next time I come back to Georgia, I wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed December 2013
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I would like to start of by saying that the management team does an awesome job because customer service and cleanliness was beyond my expectations. Mr. Crutchfield was very hospitable to myself and my party. It felt like he was inviting us into his home. The rooms were more than what we were looking for at the time, spacious and clean. The breathtaking fireplace was a bonus after the cold day we had. Really enjoyed our stay here and look forward to making this my new hotel for our private group events.

• Stayed November 2013