“great customer service”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Baltimore, Maryland
“great customer service”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

So far I have stayed at two wyndham properties and the customer service both times was phenominal! This hotel, however, was a lot more comfortable. I had my children with me and we still had plenty of room in suite. Very spacious, nice layout, and BEAUTIFUL LOCATION! The land was very pretty and it was a really short drive to get to anything you needed. We were suprised at some of the beautiful horses we saw; my children were very excited, first time seeing big horses. Hopefully you check in while Jabori is at the desk, he didn't waste any time helping me when he saw me struggle with my two children and my bags; nor did he make me feel bad when I had to call every 15 min. my first day to get informaition. Food was pretty good. Thanks Jabori, I'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had a great experience at your hotel. I had a pleasure of meeting your supervisors Jabori and Charlie. They made my stay very welcoming from start to finish. I loved how clean my hotel room was and the room service was pretty decent. I definitely be returning one day

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Im here at the hotel for atleast the next 60 days, although its company paid and business related, I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. Guest service is immaculate, rooms are spacious and the Philly Cheesesteak is to die for. Jabori and Charlie at the front desk are knowledgable and very up beat..thank you guys for making me feel at home.

• Stayed July 2013
Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed July 20, 2013

very convenient to horse park.Service good.Towels small and very thin. Lighting extremely poor in rooms.Good kitchen facilities.Beautiful location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Travelers also viewed these Conyers hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Hampton Inn Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
#2 of 15 in Conyers
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conyers Atlanta Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers
Courtyard Atlanta Conyers

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers

Property: Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers
Address: 1659 Centennial Olympic Pkwy NE, Conyers, GA 30013-6547
Location: United States > Georgia > Conyers
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Conyers
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers 2.5*
Nestled on the grounds of the Georgia Internationl Horse Park and Cherokee Run "Arnold Palmer" Signature Golf Course, Hawthorn Suites offers 77 exquisitely designed suites...all the comforts of home. All suites come with one or two beds with kitchenette or fully equipped full kitchen with living room/dinning room combination and full balcony overlooking the calm and tranquil grounds of the Cherokee Run Golf Course, Horse Park, Big Haynes Creek Nature center and more. Hiking, running, biking and horse trails are also nestled on the grounds. Hawthorn also sits directly across the street from the up and coming North Georgia Train Steamers that will host 2 miles of scenic train rides for all guest and families throughout the the surrounding areas. Opening soon on March 17th, Hawthorn feature the newly created and soon remodeled "19th Hole Bistro + Lounge" that will host a full bar to include casual dinning. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Conyers