“Review”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We used this hotel to book horse show officials for a recent event at the Horse Park. Jabori was very helpful in booking the rooms, making changes to reservations, etc. Also, Joshua stepped in to help make changes and updates to the reservations. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with at check-in, and Dionne was helpful with the final consolidation of rates and blocks of rooms.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at this beautiful suite hotel nestled in a very pretty, quiet place. We loved the spacious suites with all the amenities. We ate in the lounge and had very good meals. When I returned home, I realized I had left my Kindle in the room. I called and Housekeeping found the Kindle. The General Manager went to a lot of trouble to be certain that I received the Kindle from Fed Ex. I have left things in hotels before and this is the first time my lost item was "found." Thanks so much to Housekeeping and the General Manager for getting my Kindle back to me. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed here for a 3-day business conference. The smell of smoke in the hallways was there even though smoking is not allowed. The amenities such as shampoo, soap, etc were a hodge podge of brands, it was almost like they had collected them from other places. . One day it was a conditioning shampoo from one company the next day it was just shampoo from another??? The food varied between good and not so good, the cereal was stale & the green beans were mostly vinegar. The room was nice, loved the TV and the clock radio that played my Iphone. Most of the staff was extremely nice, especially Jabori.
Overall it was nice but definitely not what was expected for a Golf Resort type of hotel.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family and I enjoyed our stay there, we were there for three days. The only complaint that I had was about the food we ordered from the lounge in the hotel. The french fries were almost raw, which was weird considering that that the burger and the taco salad were both real good. The staff was friendly and Charlie and his co-worker helped us with out with a couple issues, I appreciate your help fellas.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Great hotel, great location. Jabori at the front desk greets me by name whenever I see him. Great staff that works here. Nice view of golf course. Pool is very nice for the hot days of Georgia. Hotel is close enough to downtown conyers to have everything close by. Also near freeways for easy access to Atlanta

• Stayed: September 2012
truthmakesyoufree, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really focus on guest satisfaction and feedback while guest are here as well as at check out.

I turst that your travels will bring you back this way to spend time with us and we all sincerely thank you for your continued patronage.

At your service

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We use this hotel for all our horse shows at the horse park they are the host hotel. That being said they should not rent there reception room out to non- guests and play load music until 2 am . I m still waiting for the manager to call me back to discuss this matter . I left my name and number upon check out and it has been five days with no reply. The reunion that was booked out to non guests also took all the parking for hotel guests and was told by the front desk clerk that I could leave my car in the cover were you drop off , but would than have to move it later around midnight! It stayed there all night as I had a ride time of 8 am . We have stayed here numerous times because the location is excellent . I just wish the hospitality manager would have thought long and hard about renting out there lounge in such a manner that it would impact the guest trying to sleep on the third floor!

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
truthmakesyoufree, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

It was great speaking with you on the phone and great to hear that your stay was wonderful for the exception of the music that disturbed your friend's room. As mentioned on the phone we really aimed to please having over 300 people in our hotel this past weekend and did have to ask the event manager to turn down the music to apease all guest. We don't have this problem often, but have revised our time frame for music to be played at our hotel so that in room guest are not disturbed late in the evening hours.

I appreciate your patronage of our property and glad that you will continue to stay with us in the future. I have taken the liberty of mailing you a couple of gift certificates for your upcoming stay.

Thanks again for speaking with me and I look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

At your service,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Overall, the hotel was great. I felt as though I smelling smoke in the hallway and don't know if that is something that is even worth mentioning. I heard a few people say the manager was very rude and did not try to solve their problems and at times rude to the staff. I had no personal interaction with them but heard it from other people.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
truthmakesyoufree, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, thank you so much for your comments. We literally take our reviews and work on modifications and enhancements for our property to included all employees and managers. We have been going through quite a bit fo challenges with our guest smoking in our rooms and have begun implementing new daily walk rules to catch these problems before other guest check in so that their stay is plesant. Although we strive and aim to please everyone, sometimes the reality is merely we may fall short but will always give it our 200% best.

Thanks again so much for your comments, and call me direct shoulod you need any further assistance.

At your service,