“Exceptional Service”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
New York, United States
“Exceptional Service”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I made a mistake when I booked this hotel online. Instead of being jerks and making me pay, the front desk fixed the problem. Mr. Kecemit was extremely welcoming and made our whole stay joyful. The place is very clean, nice looking, great pool. And very close to our event--the BattleFrog Obstacle Race by the Navy SEALs. We were a muddy mess after that, and the hotel was very accommodating in helping us clean up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Lisa M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The room was very clean, the furniture was up comfortable, the staff was were very polite and helpful. I ask a housekeeper if she could get me another packet of coffee. In less than 5 minutes i had a knock on my door and she gave me several, including sugar and creamers. At one time i went downstairs using the elevator and there was a dirty tissue in the floor of the elevator. In a few minutes i went back up stairs and the elevator had been cleaned.
I saw big dogs and house cats, yet i heard no noise through the walls. I have a cat allergy (runny nose, itchy eyes) and had no reaction.
The pool and the hot tub were clean and towels were always available pool side.
I had my grandchildren over to swim during my stay and the staff was very friendly. the parking lot was clean and well lit and so were the hotel front and side entrances.
The only thing that could have been better was to have hot eggs and breakfast meat available on the breakfast bar and to have it opened until 10am durning the week. 9am was a bit of a rush.
I have already recommended this hotel to many of my friends and will definitely make La Quinta my hotel of choice when traveling.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Groesbeck, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were greeted with a smile and kindness when we arrived several hours late. We spoke with the receptionist multiple times during the night and she was very friendly and understanding!! When we finally showed up at 2:30 in the morning, it was so nice to be greeted with a smile. Especially after the horrible night we had!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Surfside Beach, Sc
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The room was large and clean, and bright, and grounds were beautiful--especially the gazebo! The breakfast choices were excellent, especially the fresh fruit. The location was ideal for our purpose.Great value for the money.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have been to several hotels some are better than others. I will be repeating my stay at this hotel. My family members felt the same as i do. Presentation is very important to me and they won me over with that and the fact that the staff were very courteous, the rooms were comfortable and they included breakfast. I really loved the fact that the location was near everything. I loved the hotel and will be booking with this hotel in the near future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Athens, GA, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This hotel is excellent in all respects. The staff is friendly and helpful, lobby and rooms are clean and inviting. The location was convenient to my business needs and within walking distance of several restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

New Mexico
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We were traveling from So Carolina to AZ and needed a motel for one night. We chose this one for its convenience and, frankly, weren't expecting more than the basics. What a lovely surprise! This motel has been completely redone and is elegant, quiet, and has all the amenities. The bed was super comfy, the internet fast, and breakfast more than satisfying. We didn't use the fitness facilities but did enjoy a second cup of coffee in the garden before getting back on the road in the morning. The motel is a bit tricky to find but well worth it.

Room Tip: They're all quiet and similarly equipped.