La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers
$105
$70
$60
Agoda.com
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskoutback steakhousewafflesa pet friendly hotelrooms are spaciouswalking distancewould definitely stay here againnice hotelallow petsexcellent stayfresh fruitfirst floorparking loteasy accessgreat place to staynice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Staff very helpful, and nice. Ready and willing to accommodate. Thanks. We also stayed when our house was remodeled a couple of years ago. It was a great and needed help with our 2 dogs. We absolutely recommend LA Quinta for future visits on any of our future trips.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My family and I traveled to Conyers, Georgia to spend Thanksgiving holiday with my brother and family. I contemplated staying at several hotels and decided to stay at LaQuinta Inn & Suites based on the reviews. The room was nice and spacious and very clean. The hotel staff was very courteous and professional. I especially like that they give a generous discount to military personnel. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to other family members and friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Upon booking we were told that if our room was available that we would be able to check in early. Once we arrived the front desk clerk proceeded to tell us that there would be a charge for of a full night for early check in. Once there, our room was not fully fuctional. It was in the early part of the morning and she said that she would just change out our rooms. During the course of that same morning my daughters began to move their belongings to the new room, while I was asleep in the previous room. The hotel decided that I needed to pay for both rooms since I had fallen asleep while my children were moving our things to the new room after coming in to your hotel from a 14 hr drive! After explaning to the manager the mix up, he then accused me of trying to "steal" a extra room, when in fact I had two rooms reserved at the hotel! I was very aggravated and upset with the entire idea that after spending over $600 for 4 nights with your hotel that I would attempt to "steal" a night! I was embarrased because the entire family stayed at another hotel chain and I insisted that my family stay at the LaQuinta because of how favorably we had been treated in the past. I want a refund!!! I am beyond upset with the service, the room quality, cleaninless and management!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Hi Tamara!
Thanks for your comments regarding your experiences at our La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta-Conyers. We apologize for the difficulties you experienced regarding the need to change rooms. We'd like to address your concerns with you directly, and ask you contact us at tripadvisor@laquinta.com.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Spent 4 nights here during the Thanksgiving holiday. Staff very responsive. Had a problem with the iron and they sent a brand new iron to the room. Nice breakfast. Good location with lots of restaurants nearby. Good value

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We had the pleasant experience of staying in a hotel that had the foresight to hire a manager who was pleasant, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile if needed to make our stay perfect. We have found that this old fashioned work ethic is rare in today's rude "just do your job" mentality.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple