“Older hotel, location isn't great”

Comfort Inn Conyers
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed March 28, 2011

This older hotel has been kept up fairly well. Didn't have any problems but it could still use some updating. The elevator is jumpy and can scare into thinking it is stuck sometimes. The TV in the room is an older tube type with a blurry picture. Overall, this hotel is OK, nothing great but nothing terrible. Location is away from most of the restaurants but you can go down to the next exit either on the interstate or a service road to find many restaurants. I give this one a average rating overall.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed June 10, 2010

I recently stayed at this hotel. My stay was very pleasent the staff and hotel itself were exactly what I expected being away from home! I suggest this hotel to anyone wants to stay in a clean hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2008

Our stay was pleasent enough however we were charged $100 too much on our credit card. My wife arrived before me and checked in with her card and then, when we checked out two days later, I asked the clerk to charge my card instead. She did however also charged ny wife's card $100. When we discovered this on our statements and confronted the hotel they attributed the charge to damage and refused to refund the charge. We were never informed of any damage and find this very deceptive and underhanded. If you choose to stay here be prepared for a hassel with your credit cards

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank softrock1
Reviewed June 23, 2008

The only problem we had at the hotel which was not a problem, but I thought was somewhat inconsiderate and somewhat rude. We understood that breakfast was over at 09:30, but there was only 3 cups of waffle mix left and they came and took them while I stood there waiting on the person in front of me to finish. All the mix and other food items had to be thrown away! Why not just leave it, especially since there were other people in the lobby trying to get something to eat, not just me.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank lgeorge2
Reviewed March 8, 2007

Even though this was a last minute trip, i still had time to take a look at a few of the customer reviews for this hotel. I came across more complaints than positive remarks and was a little wary until I arrived.>>>>>>My experience was totally opposite of all of the negative reviews! I have no idea what was really going on with the previous customers, but when I checked into this hotel, the lobby was beautiful, the agent named Asia was very very pleasant, and my room including the bathroom was spotless! I'm not kidding, the bathroom floor was shining!!!! If it had not been for just a few paint blotches on the ceiling, I honestly would have thought the hotel had just been constructed. Seriously, I was ecstatic!!! Until now, it seemed as though I was destined to be a continuous winner of a nights stay in a dump. Apparently, the previous individuals had their own issues but I have absolutely no complaints, my stay was extremely pleasant and for once, I had no problem walking barefoot on the carpet or in the bathroom. I would have reserved a 2nd night if my funds were a little more in order. You better believe, I will consider a Comfort Inn & Suites before another hotel. Hopefully, all the other Comfort Inns through the states are just as lovely. I absolutely give this hotel two thumbs up!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Made2Travel