“Great for lunch”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #2 of 188 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good place to meet friends for lunch or dinner. Really goos salads and pizza. Good quick service. Would highly recommend Mellow Mushroom to any visitors.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

They do your pizza your way! You can get it thin, crispy, without butter crust, etc. it's nice to have the choices. Pizza is very good. We eat there. Several times a month.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was the only one who ordered the buffalo chicken pizza. And now here I sit 12 hours later possibly getting ready to go to the hospital after being up all night with food poisoning/salmonella like symptoms. The place has a good atmosphere but the waitress we had was extremely slow and seemed not happy with her job at the moment. She started to take our order and then just walked off in the middle of it to take someone else's order. Then she messed up my order and brought me the wrong pretzels 1hr and 5mins after I ordered them. The food tastes great but it sucks now that it doesn't wanna stay in my stomach.

1  Thank CarolinaYankee5
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This location makes the most wonderful mushroom hoagie which you can get with a delicous soup or salad and a drink for about six dollars.

I hear the meat subs are good too.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good place for non-chain pizza restaurant. Got there close to closing, but I was still taken care of with my take out order. I did a custom pizza without any issues. The wait staff made sure I had everything I might need to go, before I walked out the door. They do have indoor dining with a bar area.

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!