All reviews indoor pool stone mountain rewards card breakfast lady front desk staff comfortable beds the entire staff convenient location bagels cis ga highway task attendant rates
Reviewed September 1, 2008

We stayed in the Country Inn & Suites in Conyers. Definately would NOT recommend anyone stay there. When we went to check out, we found our car infested with ANTS! The front desk attendent had ant killer behind the desk. He informed us that they had been experiencing a problem with ants. The owner claimed that the signs in the parking lot released him from responcibility. When you see a sign in the lot claiming they do not claim responcibility to cars for loss or damage, you naturally do not assume they mean from an ANT infestation!!! I strongly recommend you stay somewhere else. We stayed in a hotel up the road for half the price and never encountered a problem like this! I'm just sorry that the other hotel was booked for the night and we had to move. STAY AWAY from this Country Inn & Suites. The owner should be ashamed of himself! - Not only that, they let people grill under a patio within a foot of the building. I'm sure that it was a fire hazard. I suppose I should be grateful that the place didn't burn down with my family & I inside.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 23, 2008

I was very amazed that this hotels exterior as well as in the interior. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The Breakfast was very nice with a large selection of things available. I was afraid that the train tracks located behind the hotel would disturb us, but obviously they were aware of the hotels location when they built it, because you can't even hear it when it goes by, Elevator is a little slow for the 6 stories, but other than that, it was a great experience. I had never stayed at a Country Inn & Suites until this stay.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed January 20, 2007

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the hotel - brand new and beautifully decorated, then we checked in. It was unusually warm when we were there (80) and the a/c did not work. After 4 calls to the front desk someone finally came up and told us she didn't know why she had been sent up since she didn't even know how to work the a/c. Of course they couldn't get it to work, there solution "wear lighter pajamas". The pool was also very dirty. The breakfast wad nice however when my husband went to get creamer the container holding the creamers was full of syrup, the hostess said she knew about it but breakfast was almost over so she didn't want to put out new! Our complaints about our stay on check out were met with an offer of $20 off. This could be a nice hotel is they work out the kinks.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family