All reviewsindoor poolstone mountainrewards cardbreakfast ladyfront desk staffcomfortable bedsthe entire staffconvenient locationbagelscisgahighwaytaskattendantrates
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights, the people running the front desk are very customer service oriented, room was clean and kept up - would definitely stay here again.

When I checked in the guy offered to bake up some cookies when I asked if they had any at this hotel (because I didn't see the infamous Country Inn cookie stand in the lobby), it was 12:30AM... :o kudos to him. The only negative is I know they have cookies, but I don't think this location ever puts them out (maybe to save some money), I never found any, not even a stand for it, but that's being really nitpicky here.

Included breakfast was good, had waffles, juice, coffee, cereal, pasteries, toast, muffins, and fruits.

Pool area looked great, never did use it though. Fitness center looked small, but sufficent - I'd say it's equivelant to a well equipped home gym.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments which I have shared with our staff. Our GOAL is to make constant improvements. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.”

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed at the hotel 5 nights. Front desk staff was great, and I was upgraded after my first night to a jacuzzi suite because of my Club Carlson silver status. Breakfast was okay and the typical standard for all country inns. The room the first night had a old school tv, and the jacuzzi room had a flat screen. To get 5 stars, they should improve the equipment in the fitness room and spray for ants in the parking lot.

We had a small dog with us, so it was nice that the hotel was pet friendly. Would stay again, and love that its only 9,000 club carlson points per night (had 100,000 points to burn after doing two nights during SOGO promotion).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. we are in the process to replace television to latest in technology. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.”

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We booked a night here as a stop off on our way to Charleston. The hotel was great! Very clean and quiet with a super friendly staff. The free breakfast is one of the things that make this hotel chain my preferred place to stay no matter where I travel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 30, 2012

tiaamyjane,

Thank you for providing detail review of the property status and service my staff to you. This review
will help other guest in choosing overnight accommodation in their travel or business trip.

Jay Bhavan, General Manager

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Nice hotel, close to everything in conyers, including shopping centers and and restaurants. This hotel is also close to ATL, short driving distance. Free breakfast, clean rooms and friendly staff. Only thing not a big fan of pet friendly hotels. They had some kind of dog show that weekend.Other than that it is very nice.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
CountryInnConyers, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Conyers, GA, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear sgtmal,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Jay

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We were very pleased with our stay at the Country Inn & Suites Conyers. The property was CLEAN inside and out, the pool and hot tub were CLEAN, the staff welcoming, helpful and happy to help us with directions to various places, the breakfast item choices were the best we’ve experienced for a “serve yourself” breakfast, the bed was very comfortable and the room was well-appointed. Pool, spa & gym was keep in excellent condition. We will definitely visit the Conyers again, and we can heartily recommend Country Inn & Suites Conyers to others!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
CountryInnConyers, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Conyers, GA, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Dear Mr. MartinR K

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. and our staff service in your need. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Jay