“We love this hotel...!!!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Chicago, Illinois
“We love this hotel...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

We were very pleased with our stay at the Country Inn & Suites Conyers. The property was CLEAN inside and out, the pool and hot tub were CLEAN, the staff welcoming, helpful and happy to help us with directions to various places, the breakfast item choices were the best we’ve experienced for a “serve yourself” breakfast, the bed was very comfortable and the room was well-appointed. Pool, spa & gym was keep in excellent condition. We will definitely visit the Conyers again, and we can heartily recommend Country Inn & Suites Conyers to others!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
CountryInnConyers, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Mr. MartinR K

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. Glad to hear you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. and our staff service in your need. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Jay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Charleston, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2011

I booked a room with this hotel through Priceline.com and had a confirmed reservation. I had confirmed with the hotel 3 hours before my arrival and they confirmed my reservation number.
When I arrived at 10:30 at night after driving for 10 hours they had not reserved my room for me. The hotel manager, Sheilah, who had confirmed the reservation before was not willing to offer any assistance whatsoever to find another room. She was curt, unprofessional and did not care at all that the hotel had created this inconvenience.

I contacted Priceline and they called Sheilah, who then lied to them about what had happened.

I will be lodging a complaint with the corporate office of Country Inn as well as the franchise owner of this particular location.

This behavior on the part of the hotel manager is completely unacceptable at any level.

Stay away from Country Inn - especially this one.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Joel G
CountryInnConyers, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Dear Joel G,

Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear about the situation you encountered with Priceline.com. I would like to talk with you to see how we can make amends. Please call me at your convenience.

In service,

Jay Bhavan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson- Conyers
Tel-770-785-2400
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I travel frequently and must say that this hotel has definitely set the benchmark for customer service and quality from this point forward. Everything from the staff to the cleanliness of the room was far superior than my expectations. I will always make my future reservations at this specific property in the future. The staff was very friendly and professional. The amenities were also a bonus, from the swimming pool and hot tub to the fitness center. I have bookmarked this hotel for all my future stays!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Dear Diane L

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am glade to hear, We exceeded your expectation in cleanliness and services. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

I am really particular about the hotels wife and I stay in..........When we arrive at the Country Inn & Suites the young lady that was working (Latoya) help us out a lot. Very pleasant attitude and smile, the whole staff made us feel like very comfortable. Very clean hotel, the beds slept wonderful. If you need a great get away come to the Country Inn & Suites of Conyers!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Brian R,

Thank you for your pleasant comments. I am glade to hear, You and your wife enjoy your vacation at our hotel. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

I went to Conyers, GA for Conference and holiday and stay was in Country Inn & Suites. The hotel was really nice, and the service was wonderful.
The welcome was done very well and the staff was very cooperative.
I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Conyers/Atlanta. This hotel fit the bill in every respect. Book the Country Inn & Suites Conyers and you will be glad that you did.

Room Tip: Room was spacious with all amenities
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Tanush G,

Thank you for your nice response. We are very happy that your stay with the hotel was great while attending conference in Atlanta. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to ATL.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

Staff was friendly and ready to help when it came to finding kid-friendly restaurants in the area. Room we stayed in was clean and ready when we checked in. The kids loved the indoor pool and enjoyed the exercise facility.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
CountryInnConyers, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Ikh1973,
Thank you for your memorable stay with your children. I am glade to hear you and your family had great fun in our indoor pool, spa and fitness center. There are many kids friendly restaurant within one mile radius. Chuckle Cheese amusement and fun place is only half mile from us and You may celebrate your children's birthday and take some memorable pictures. We are looking forward to see you on next trip. I love this country.
Miami, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2011

Our stayed was wonderful! From the reservations with great customer service, to the enjoyment of the cozy indoor pool! Rooms have microwave and fridge, free internet and complimentary breakfast! Everything was clean and roomy. Second floor is a smoking floor, so remember to book above that if a non-smoker. Hotel had elevator and luggage carts. Lobby was beautifully decorated! We took tons of pics!....Sourranding area is safe and with plenty of restaurants. Main highway 20 is super close and only a 20 minute drive to Downtown Atlanta! I highly recommend this hotel. For $81 a night w/ tax, it was well worth the price.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Dear Alka33,

We are happy and wonderfully delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Jay Bhavan,