TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Brianna Experience

Let me begin by saying, I have been Briannafied! There are few words that can describe her gifted... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
honesty2020
via mobile
Hot stone massage

I recommend the hot stone massage 5 star service best ever I’m ready to set up my next appointment .

Reviewed September 11, 2019
Chrislakers

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas infrared sauna katherine pedicure masseuse lashes skilled ionic
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The massages were great and the staff was super friendly! I recommend to anyone in the area looking for a great relaxation spot!

Date of experience: October 2019
PhyllissS3, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Justin, for taking time to share your experience, at our spa, with other people! Glad you enjoyed your massage.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Date of experience: September 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you so much for taking time to give us a review. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon. We're always ready to help you relax!

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

I was short on time so I didn't have time to go to my normal spot in the city. I tried The Upper Hand Day Spa and boy am I glad I did. Linda was an AWESOME massage therapist and my ionic foot bath was good. This place is clean, cozy, and rivals any spa I have been to. Check it out and check Linda out. Conyers definitely has a hidden gem.

Date of experience: August 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Thank you for giving our spa a visit and sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor! We love to hear that we met your expectations and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

I've never been to a Day Spa at all but this was WONDERFUL. Linda was so good and attentive and even understanding about it being my first time and about my VERY ticklish feet! If you are close to Conyers, GA, you should give them a try!!!!

Date of experience: August 2019

What better way to experience your first massage, than with us! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

The Upper Hand Day Spa is an excellent place to get a pedicure. They cater to the needs of their clients. Very professional and they do a wonderful job.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the review of your recent visit to our spa. Very glad to know you liked your pedicure!