Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

AMAZING

Reviewed August 19, 2019
CLM60
Conyers, Georgia

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas infrared sauna katherine pedicure masseuse lashes ionic skilled
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

I was short on time so I didn't have time to go to my normal spot in the city. I tried The Upper Hand Day Spa and boy am I glad I did. Linda was an AWESOME massage therapist and my ionic foot bath was good. This place is clean, cozy, and rivals any spa I have been to. Check it out and check Linda out. Conyers definitely has a hidden gem.

Date of experience: August 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Thank you for giving our spa a visit and sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor! We love to hear that we met your expectations and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

I've never been to a Day Spa at all but this was WONDERFUL. Linda was so good and attentive and even understanding about it being my first time and about my VERY ticklish feet! If you are close to Conyers, GA, you should give them a try!!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

What better way to experience your first massage, than with us! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

The Upper Hand Day Spa is an excellent place to get a pedicure. They cater to the needs of their clients. Very professional and they do a wonderful job.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Very professional, caring staff, relaxing atmosphere, and reasonable prices. I love the infrared sauna!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I highly recommend getting your lymphatic massage from here. Anywhere else I’ve been in the past for massages left me aching during and after the process. I came here in pain and left with hardly any. The environment is super clean and relaxing and the staff is very friendly and professional.

Date of experience: April 2019