Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Hot stone massage

I recommend the hot stone massage 5 star service best ever I’m ready to set up my next appointment .

Reviewed 4 days ago
Chrislakers
A Hidden Gem....

I was short on time so I didn't have time to go to my normal spot in the city. I tried The Upper... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
amisaj
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas infrared sauna katherine pedicure masseuse phillips lashes ionic skilled
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2019

The Upper Hand Day Spa is an excellent place to get a pedicure. They cater to the needs of their clients. Very professional and they do a wonderful job.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Very professional, caring staff, relaxing atmosphere, and reasonable prices. I love the infrared sauna!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I highly recommend getting your lymphatic massage from here. Anywhere else I’ve been in the past for massages left me aching during and after the process. I came here in pain and left with hardly any. The environment is super clean and relaxing and the staff is very friendly and professional.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Very skilled, professional, and respects client privacy and makes one very comfortable. I will definitely come back to try a different massage.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I always have a relaxing visit to Upper Hand. This time I did the 30 minute sauna and a 1 hour relaxation massage. Katherine is great and you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you again!

Best rates around for massages!