Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
AMAZING

I've never been to a Day Spa at all but this was WONDERFUL. Linda was so good and attentive and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
CLM60
Conyers, Georgia
I love this spa!!

Very professional, caring staff, relaxing atmosphere, and reasonable prices. I love the infrared... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2019
ncronic

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas infrared sauna katherine pedicure masseuse phillips lashes skilled
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Very professional, caring staff, relaxing atmosphere, and reasonable prices. I love the infrared sauna!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I highly recommend getting your lymphatic massage from here. Anywhere else I’ve been in the past for massages left me aching during and after the process. I came here in pain and left with hardly any. The environment is super clean and relaxing and the staff is very friendly and professional.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Very skilled, professional, and respects client privacy and makes one very comfortable. I will definitely come back to try a different massage.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I always have a relaxing visit to Upper Hand. This time I did the 30 minute sauna and a 1 hour relaxation massage. Katherine is great and you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you again!

Best rates around for massages!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I am so pleased to have found these folks to replace my masseuse who moved away. The salon is clean, professional, and Katherine has great hands. I try to go weekly. I have had both deep tissue and Swedish massage. I highly recommend them!