Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sauna and Massage

Reviewed April 19, 2019
Brian D
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas katherine pedicure masseuse phillips lashes skilled
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very skilled, professional, and respects client privacy and makes one very comfortable. I will definitely come back to try a different massage.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I always have a relaxing visit to Upper Hand. This time I did the 30 minute sauna and a 1 hour relaxation massage. Katherine is great and you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you again!

Best rates around for massages!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I am so pleased to have found these folks to replace my masseuse who moved away. The salon is clean, professional, and Katherine has great hands. I try to go weekly. I have had both deep tissue and Swedish massage. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Nice professional staff. Enjoyed my experience was able to unwind and relax a little. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service! The receptionist was welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing .

Date of experience: March 2019