Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever!

I highly recommend getting your lymphatic massage from here. Anywhere else I’ve been in the past... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Moniminton
Sauna and Massage

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Brian D
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas katherine pedicure masseuse phillips lashes skilled
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always have a relaxing visit to Upper Hand. This time I did the 30 minute sauna and a 1 hour relaxation massage. Katherine is great and you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you again!

Best rates around for massages!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I am so pleased to have found these folks to replace my masseuse who moved away. The salon is clean, professional, and Katherine has great hands. I try to go weekly. I have had both deep tissue and Swedish massage. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Nice professional staff. Enjoyed my experience was able to unwind and relax a little. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service! The receptionist was welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing .

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I went in for a couples massage and both of the ladies that worked on us were excellent. They really listened to us when we told them our problem areas. The atmosphere was relaxing. And the hot stones felt amazing.

Date of experience: February 2019