Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage ever!

I highly recommend getting your lymphatic massage from here. Anywhere else I’ve been in the past... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Moniminton
Swedish Massage

Very skilled, professional, and respects client privacy and makes one very comfortable. I will... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
A B

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage highly recommend this spa problem areas katherine pedicure masseuse phillips lashes skilled
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I am so pleased to have found these folks to replace my masseuse who moved away. The salon is clean, professional, and Katherine has great hands. I try to go weekly. I have had both deep tissue and Swedish massage. I highly recommend them!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Nice professional staff. Enjoyed my experience was able to unwind and relax a little. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service! The receptionist was welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing .

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I went in for a couples massage and both of the ladies that worked on us were excellent. They really listened to us when we told them our problem areas. The atmosphere was relaxing. And the hot stones felt amazing.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Just enjoyed a really nice massage at the Upper Hand Day Spa. They managed to squeeze us (new clients) in on a Sunday with little notice which was really nice as it was all our scheduled allowed for. David and Brianna were also able to answer all of our questions knowledgeably. I definitely plan on coming back.

Date of experience: February 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Very happy that we were able to get the two of you in for some much needed R&R. Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.