Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sauna and Massage

I always have a relaxing visit to Upper Hand. This time I did the 30 minute sauna and a 1 hour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Brian D
via mobile
Infrared Sauna

Reviewed 1 week ago
Carma S
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa problem areas swedish massage pedicure katherine phillips lashes therapist
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice professional staff. Enjoyed my experience was able to unwind and relax a little. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service! The receptionist was welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere was calming and relaxing .

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I went in for a couples massage and both of the ladies that worked on us were excellent. They really listened to us when we told them our problem areas. The atmosphere was relaxing. And the hot stones felt amazing.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Just enjoyed a really nice massage at the Upper Hand Day Spa. They managed to squeeze us (new clients) in on a Sunday with little notice which was really nice as it was all our scheduled allowed for. David and Brianna were also able to answer all of our questions knowledgeably. I definitely plan on coming back.

Date of experience: February 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Very happy that we were able to get the two of you in for some much needed R&R. Thank you for the nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Expert treatments in a calm and sparkling clean space. Ms Phylliss does beautiful brows and lashes and Katharine gave me a wonderful facial. There are several kinds of massage to choose from and the therapists will help you pick the one that’s right for you. Gina does great nails. The spa also offers Dermalogica skincare (I’m a total convert), GloMinerals makeup, a range of teas and oils and fun jewellery and clothes.

Date of experience: February 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2019

Thank you Lindsay. We are so pleased to know that you have enjoyed all the services you have received here at the spa. Always nice to hear that we are doing a great job. We will see you again soon!