Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
JS

Excellent service! The receptionist was welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere was calming and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
326juliets
Conyers, Georgia
via mobile
Excellent massages

My husband and I went in for a couples massage and both of the ladies that worked on us were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
shellyhunter1
Covington, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa problem areas swedish massage pedicure katherine phillips lashes therapist
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling and was in desperate need of a SNS manicure. By looking at various reviews of salons in Lithonia, I decided to drive the few miles to try out The Upper Hand as everything I read about them was excellent. I called for an appointment and took a chance that they might have an opening for a deep tissue massage as well. Happy to say that they had an opening for that as well. David did an outstanding job with my massage. His touch was firm without being to rough... my back & shoulders are still so happy today! Gina was in charge of my nails and did an EXCELLENT job! It was probably the best SNS that I have ever received... triple dipped to make sure the color was uniform, extra buffing to make sure the surface was smooth & natural looking, the “squ-oval@ shape was perfect and she finished with a very nice hand massage. I would HIGHLY, highly recommend this place to everyone!

Date of experience: February 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So very glad to know that you enjoyed your time here at our spa. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

The atmosphere and ambiance was serene and relaxing. The staff was very professional and thorough at the craft. I would and will highly recommend this spa to all of my family and friends. We will be visiting again very soon.

Date of experience: February 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We love hearing that you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 30, 2019

I received outstanding service from Catonya Graham at The Upper Hand Day Spa! Catonya was very detailed and worked out all of my problem areas and now I am free from pain. I highly recommend this spa for professional, courteous and relaxing services!

Date of experience: January 2019

Awesome Nichole! It's always great to hear we are meeting and/or exceeding our guests expectations. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

This is an awesome place - 90 minute Swedish massage with Katherine was the best! Easy, online booking make appointments convenient to make. Great atmosphere and everyone is friendly. I like to warm up in the sauna before the massage - really makes a difference. Go ahead - treat yourself - you deserve it.

Date of experience: July 2018
PhyllissS3, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. So glad you enjoyed your sauna session and massage.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I visited the Upper Hand on a Saturday morning for a 1 and a half hour sauna and full body massage using a certificate that I received from my wife and kids for father's day. The whole experience was perfect. The location of the spa was so great. It sits in the back of some office buildings located near a wooded area. When you walk into the spa it is so peaceful and calm. The staff welcome me in with a warm hello. She explain the whole process to me. Then I went into the sauna for 30 minutes, which was awesome. Afterwards I then had my 60 minutes body massage. This was the best massage I have ever had. This visit exceeded my expectations and I look forward to repeating this wonderful experience very soon.

Date of experience: June 2018

We are so happy to know tht you enjoyed your father's day gift and hope you will return again for more relaxing experiences. Thank you for your review!