Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
JS

Excellent service! The receptionist was welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere was calming and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
326juliets
Conyers, Georgia
via mobile
Excellent massages

My husband and I went in for a couples massage and both of the ladies that worked on us were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
shellyhunter1
Covington, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa problem areas swedish massage pedicure katherine masseuse phillips lashes
Reviewed January 30, 2019

I received outstanding service from Catonya Graham at The Upper Hand Day Spa! Catonya was very detailed and worked out all of my problem areas and now I am free from pain. I highly recommend this spa for professional, courteous and relaxing services!

Date of experience: January 2019
Phylliss S, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Awesome Nichole! It's always great to hear we are meeting and/or exceeding our guests expectations. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

This is an awesome place - 90 minute Swedish massage with Katherine was the best! Easy, online booking make appointments convenient to make. Great atmosphere and everyone is friendly. I like to warm up in the sauna before the massage - really makes a difference. Go ahead - treat yourself - you deserve it.

Date of experience: July 2018
PhyllissS3, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. So glad you enjoyed your sauna session and massage.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I visited the Upper Hand on a Saturday morning for a 1 and a half hour sauna and full body massage using a certificate that I received from my wife and kids for father's day. The whole experience was perfect. The location of the spa was so great. It sits in the back of some office buildings located near a wooded area. When you walk into the spa it is so peaceful and calm. The staff welcome me in with a warm hello. She explain the whole process to me. Then I went into the sauna for 30 minutes, which was awesome. Afterwards I then had my 60 minutes body massage. This was the best massage I have ever had. This visit exceeded my expectations and I look forward to repeating this wonderful experience very soon.

Date of experience: June 2018

We are so happy to know tht you enjoyed your father's day gift and hope you will return again for more relaxing experiences. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I had a one hour Swedish massage, an ionic footbath, a manicure, and a pedicure. I was greeted very warmly when I entered. All questions were answered. I was promptly escorted to a room. The temperature was very nice, as was the room itself. The bed, blankets, and towels were all very comfortable. The massage itself was heavenly. The perfect amount of pressure and focus on my shoulders and back. The ionic footbath was very interesting, my first time ever. My manicure was very nice. My hands feel amazing! The pedicure in the massage chair was wonderful! All three of the ladies I was with, were extremely friendly and I enjoyed talking with them all. I feel so much more relaxed - less tension and pain in my shoulders, back, and hips. I will definitely be back!!

Date of experience: June 2018

It was such a pleasure taking care of you Jessica. We love what we do and that is what we believe sets us apart from the others. We know you have lots of choices on where to go for spa services and we are so humbled to be able to make your experience everything you expected and then some! Thanks for taking a moment to share with others.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I love the staff here...They are so friendly..Great service...Appointment is always on time.....My go to spot for massages, pedicures and manicures...