Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A hidden oasis by the bridge

Expert treatments in a calm and sparkling clean space. Ms Phylliss does beautiful brows and lashes... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
611lindsays
via mobile
Wow!

I was traveling and was in desperate need of a SNS manicure. By looking at various reviews of... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
monicabQ3020PG
Charleston, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa swedish massage pedicure katherine masseuse phillips
Reviewed August 15, 2018

This is an awesome place - 90 minute Swedish massage with Katherine was the best! Easy, online booking make appointments convenient to make. Great atmosphere and everyone is friendly. I like to warm up in the sauna before the massage - really makes a difference. Go ahead - treat yourself - you deserve it.

Date of experience: July 2018
PhyllissS3, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. So glad you enjoyed your sauna session and massage.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I visited the Upper Hand on a Saturday morning for a 1 and a half hour sauna and full body massage using a certificate that I received from my wife and kids for father's day. The whole experience was perfect. The location of the spa was so great. It sits in the back of some office buildings located near a wooded area. When you walk into the spa it is so peaceful and calm. The staff welcome me in with a warm hello. She explain the whole process to me. Then I went into the sauna for 30 minutes, which was awesome. Afterwards I then had my 60 minutes body massage. This was the best massage I have ever had. This visit exceeded my expectations and I look forward to repeating this wonderful experience very soon.

Date of experience: June 2018

We are so happy to know tht you enjoyed your father's day gift and hope you will return again for more relaxing experiences. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I had a one hour Swedish massage, an ionic footbath, a manicure, and a pedicure. I was greeted very warmly when I entered. All questions were answered. I was promptly escorted to a room. The temperature was very nice, as was the room itself. The bed, blankets, and towels were all very comfortable. The massage itself was heavenly. The perfect amount of pressure and focus on my shoulders and back. The ionic footbath was very interesting, my first time ever. My manicure was very nice. My hands feel amazing! The pedicure in the massage chair was wonderful! All three of the ladies I was with, were extremely friendly and I enjoyed talking with them all. I feel so much more relaxed - less tension and pain in my shoulders, back, and hips. I will definitely be back!!

Date of experience: June 2018

It was such a pleasure taking care of you Jessica. We love what we do and that is what we believe sets us apart from the others. We know you have lots of choices on where to go for spa services and we are so humbled to be able to make your experience everything you expected and then some! Thanks for taking a moment to share with others.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I love the staff here...They are so friendly..Great service...Appointment is always on time.....My go to spot for massages, pedicures and manicures...

Reviewed May 15, 2018

First visit to Upper hand and it will not be my last. I had the best massage thanks to Ellen! Relaxing environment and great people. They were all very helpful and welcoming. Can't wait till my next visit.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you Loreen. We aim to please! Glad to hear we met your expectations.