Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A hidden oasis by the bridge

Expert treatments in a calm and sparkling clean space. Ms Phylliss does beautiful brows and lashes... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
611lindsays
via mobile
Wow!

I was traveling and was in desperate need of a SNS manicure. By looking at various reviews of... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
monicabQ3020PG
Charleston, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa swedish massage pedicure katherine masseuse phillips
Reviewed May 15, 2018

First visit to Upper hand and it will not be my last. I had the best massage thanks to Ellen! Relaxing environment and great people. They were all very helpful and welcoming. Can't wait till my next visit.

Date of experience: May 2018
PhyllissS3, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you Loreen. We aim to please! Glad to hear we met your expectations.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

This was my first experience at The Upper Hand and it was the first massage in over a year. The experience was very good. I had Melanie and she was great! I schedule another appointment with her before I left. The only constructive feedback I have is it would be nice to have a mirror and tissues in the room after the massage because my mascara was smudged and I couldn't see how to fix it until I left.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

I have been to UHS every 4 weeks since Christmas, 2017. Each time I have come I walked out feeling refreshed and anew. The aches I come in with, don't go with me when I leave. I can honestly say, Melanie and Chasity have miracle working hands. It amazes me how they find the knots and knock them out. My sleepless nights have become nights of rest. I love the $20 off incentive offered for just for coming back within 4 weeks. I don't know of any other place that offers that. Whenever I call or come there, it's as if the entire staff has taken a HAPPY PILL. They are the kindest people ever. I'm looking forward to my next visit. Thanks Phyllis and the entire Upper Hand Spa staff. You guys Rock.

Date of experience: March 2018

We enjoy taking care of your relaxation needs, Natalie. It's always a pleasure seeing you. Thank you so much for your kind review and your loyalty so our spa.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Very positive environment and my results have been great. The staff was really helpful and wiling to discuss my long term goals as well as suggest good options. The price is well worth the experience.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018

My experience at The Upper Hand was exceptional. The staff was friendly, professional and on-time for my appointment. Kudos for making the total experience superb.

Date of experience: February 2018

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed your visit with us.