Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A hidden oasis by the bridge

Expert treatments in a calm and sparkling clean space. Ms Phylliss does beautiful brows and lashes... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
611lindsays
via mobile
Wow!

I was traveling and was in desperate need of a SNS manicure. By looking at various reviews of... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
monicabQ3020PG
Charleston, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage highly recommend this spa swedish massage pedicure katherine masseuse phillips
Reviewed February 27, 2018

My experience at The Upper Hand was exceptional. The staff was friendly, professional and on-time for my appointment. Kudos for making the total experience superb.

Date of experience: February 2018
PhyllissS3, Owner at The Upper Hand Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed your visit with us.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Just go there and you will go back.I enjoyed the back massage that I got from the chair, especially on my neck.

Date of experience: December 2017

We couldn't agree with you more Nancy! We think Gina is pretty awesome at what she does when it comes to pedicures. Thank you for sharing your review with others.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Please try this place everyone. I will be taking my mom there soon! There are other great services for her their too!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2017

receive my services from Josh. He is professional and works wonders. He always relieves my stress, headaches, and issues where my muscle pain is. My quality of life has improved so much. The number of migraines that I experience have decreased. He is my saving grace!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Katherine is highly skilled, professional, and personable. I look forward to my monthly massage with her!

Date of experience: September 2017