“Not Best Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Had Cesar salad with our meals, all 5 of our salads were wilted, brown and not crisp. Told the waiter to show the chef my salad, not sure if he did. Looked like they use bagged lettuce that have been sitting around for days. My Eggplant Vegetale was nothing to write home about. My husband's steamed vegetables were way over cooked. The prices are high for such low quality food.

1  Thank Yvonne J
key w, General Manager at Cafe Milano, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

On behalf of our chef and entire management team I would like to apologize for receiving wilted lettuce in our Caesar salads. At Cafe Milano we only purchase fresh produce and cut every item on premise daily to ensure quality and freshness. I can personally assure this matter was not brought to the attention of our chef or management team, as we would have gone above and beyond to correct this mistake.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Had a little clump of congealed pasta alfredo, with a piece of processed chicken on top, and a piece of broccoli you couldn't cut with a knife! Salad was o.k., but not a real Italian salad. Looked like bagged lettuce. Definitely over-priced for what I had.

2  Thank George C

Our Fettuccine Con Pollo is prepared with fresh grilled chicken, fresh broccoli, Romano cheese sauce that is prepared daily in house, and with imported Italian Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta. It is unfortunate that you had a terrible first experience at our establishment. Our restaurant stands behind every product we produce and will always either replace the item or refund the money, it is unfortunate that we were not allowed to do either to correct the problem.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been to this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed. Plenty of parking. The restaurant is decorated nicely with booths and tables. The actresses always hospitable and attentive. The bread, with olive oil and garlic, is a appetizer in itself. I tend to always order the Pasta Papagallo, lunch portion. Salad is available: House and Ceasar. Price is comparative to Olive Garden or any other Italian restaurant.

2  Thank Scott F
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I usually get the Ziti and I love it. Service it typically very friendly and the food is wonderful. They have garlic rolls and either house salad or Caesar salad. We don't usually get dessert because we are too stuffed and have leftovers to take home.

1  Thank Terry J
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I had lunch at this restaurant and was disappointed. The portions were large, but quality average. It was also pricey.

Been to Cafe Milano? Share your experiences!