“Great variety, Great food, Great service!!!”
Review of Golden Corral

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Corral
Ranked #78 of 178 Restaurants in Conyers
Conyers
“Great variety, Great food, Great service!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We love to go to Golden Corral with our family, as everyone can get what they want. They have such a big variety to choose from!!! There is a large salad bar with a great variety of toppings, and plenty to choose from on the hot bar. There is a grill where you can order your steak cooked the way you want it and watch them cook it, and in the mornings at breakfast time they have a station where you can have an omelet custom made for you. I love the Bourbon Street Chicken, and their fried okra and get them just about every time I go. Their pot roast is terrific too. They recently added a Mexican food section to the hot bar. There is just about every type of meat or veggie you could want on the hot bar. They also different kinds of soup and chili. The dessert bar is great with cookies, fudge, pies, cakes, ice cream, and a chocolate fountain that you can dip macaroons, marshmallows, and strawberries in. The service here is great! The waitresses are very friendly and attentive. The only bad thing about going here is that I always eat waaaay too much, because it is all sooooo good!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ann S

Covington, Georgia
“Pretty Darned Good”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to this Golden Corral August 24, 2013 to take in the weekend specials, primarily for catfish. I grew up in northeast Arkansas and so know how I like the cat prepared. Few places do it exactly like I had when a kid, which was mainly a "dip in milk" then coat with self-rising corn meal mix. The best catfish since leaving Arkansas many years ago was what I prepared myself at home.

I was surprised at how close the GC catfish came to what I wanted. It was hot and fresh out of the frying oil, and the batter was mainly corn meal, the way I like it. The GC had both whole small fish and filets. The whole fish were somewhat difficult to eat, so I opted mostly for the filets.

The filets, along with some good slaw and thin onion slices, were just what I needed.

As always, the GC has a great salad bar so that is always what I first go for.

The attendants were pleasant and quick to offer beverage refills as well as take away the used tableware.

Say what you want about this all-you-can-eat buffet, but I have found the food to be consistently good, fresh, and satisfying.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Willx

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!