“Chicken N Waffles”

Cuisines: American
Savannah, Georgia
“Chicken N Waffles”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

WOW!!!! Chicken and Waffles at IHOP!!! had a great meal with a fantastic server who, like my husband , is from Ohio. I forgot her name, but she was very friendly, took great care of us.

Visited March 2013

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“Terrible food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I visited here with my children one morning for what I thought would be a special breakfast. I should have stuck with Waffle House. The only person who was happy with their food was my daughter who got a pancake covered in powdered sugar in the shape of a face. The grits were terrible, the eggs were tasteless, and the meal cost us what a nice dinner would. I will never be back!

1 Thank Christina P
Atlanta, Georgia
“okay”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food was just okay nothing to write about. they have a variety of options but the taste of the food is just okay

Visited July 2012
Snellville, Georgia
“Bad food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Food was horrible and we never went back after the first miseable visit. Perhaps they don't train their cooks properly and the service is so-so.

Conyers, Ga.
“You can't go wrong at IHOP”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

With the basic breakfast costing only $4.99 ($1.00 extra for the harvest grain and nut pancakes), you just can't go wrong. The wait staff I had the last couple of times was as friendly as they get and was very familiar with the menu. She pointed out several healthier menu options (900 + calories), but as I've mentioned before, southern breakfast cuisine ain't supposed to be health food, it's just suppose to taste good. Still, I contradicted myself and got the harvest grain and nut pancakes, which were much better than the carb-busting white flour pancakes. The eggs were just a tad overcooked, but runny enough to make a good mess in the hashbrowns. I could have become a semi health food convert and got the turkey bacon or turkey sausage, but as I've said before, well, you know where I'm coming from.
With the price, service and good food, you can't go wrong at IHOP.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Gary W

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!