“Best Fish and Chips”
Review of The Fish House - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our first visit to this place and we were quite pleased. I had the fish and chips, beer batter with french fries and a diet coke, which was huge.. Great taste, not greasy. My friend ate light, New England clam chowder and coconut shrimp and he said it was very good. Although we didn't have dessert, they had a HUGE selection of cakes and pies, which looked very, very tasty. Great music, had us all dancing in our seats. We will be back. Our bill, was around $38.

1  Thank Margaret W

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Being this is billed as a fish place, I was looking forward to a nice salmon dinner with my sister and brother in law, after the rough year they have had. I was visiting for a few days from out of state and wanted to take them out to dinner.
My brother in law said his scallops were good, unfortunately my salmon dinner, even though I ordered drawn butter, was very dry and had no flavor. I ordered the Naked Salmon choice.
Being from out of town, this was my first time to this restaurant, so I only have the Salmon to judge by. Even if it hadn't been dry, there was absolutely no flavor.
Told the waitress I was disappointed - she said she would have brought another. It would have meant I was waiting for my food, while my family had their dinner - not worth it.
Disappointed, as I love seafood.
A plus, the restaurant was easily accessible to my sister in a wheelchair.